My Teacher tsukishima (smut)

Requested by: sundaeminty

Y/n pov

Here i am waiting for my result to my test and basically I'm nervous as fuck if i fail my teacher is gonna punish me!!! And even worse he's my boyfriend ahhhhh my life is fuck up
"Ok your test are good i already graded it and looks like no one failed but president Y/n you have to stay because we have a set up to do in the classroom to make it look more decent" kei said "yes sir" i replied sighing in relief that I'm not failing but a little nervous about later

Time skip by your Tsukishima's saltyness~~

Tsukishima pov

It's after school now and I'm waiting for Y/n I'm gonna give her a reward for making a good mark at class "hey honey" y/n said with a nervous look "you don't have to be nervous I'm not doing anything to you or perhaps if you want" i said with a seductive voice she blushed ahhhh she looks so cute when she's flustered "anyway why did you called me" she said asking out of curiosity "oh im just gonna reward you for having a high grade" i said telling her the truth "ok what kind of reward" she asked "this" i said before she could react fast i started kissing her passionately after a couple of minutes i pulled away and started going for her neck sucking and licking her neck marking her as mine and i guide her to my desk and layed her there i unbuttoned her blouse and stared at her (f/c) bra and take them of her i saw her boobs jingle a little when i took it off i started licking and sucking her right nipple and my other hand working on her clit she was a moaning mess and this turned me on more that my pants feel so tight i want her now i lifted her skirt up and let her hold it and i put her panties a side and without warning i slammed against her wet pussy and started slamming fast i hit her g-spot so she moaned louder i slammed and slammed against her that i could see her things having a bruise i started to feel my dick twitch a little means I'm on my limit she's twitching too so i trusted hard against her and then i orgasmed inside after a couple of minutes i pulled out and told her to clean up i pulled a plug on and said put it in her pussy she asked why so just clean it at home i gave her the birth pills and water (guys if you don't know what a plug on is its kinda like a butt plug if you still don't know it searched it on google and after delete your history )

Hey guys hope you like my story just request anything and I'll do it for you if you like this story make sure you hit the vote button the fist and click the follow button bye guys 👋