Chapter 4

I like writing in 1st person better for some reason.

(Noon)

Hiccup and I walk to the Grand Hall to get some lunch. We get our plates and sit down to eat with our friends. "______? Where were you and Hiccup?" Astrid asks me. "We were at the Cliff." I say. Hiccup reaches for my hand under the table and intertwines our fingers.

"So, uh what exactly were you two doing at the Cliff?" Snotlout says wiggling his eyebrows. "Well, I had a nightmare last night and I snuck into Hiccup's house and we went to the Cliff." I answer. "You didn't answer the question ______." Snoutlout interrupts. "We talked, that's it." Hiccup says.

(After lunch)

Hiccup and I go to his house and sit on his bed. "We need to go find that Night Fury, _____," Hiccup whispers as he finger-combs my (h/l) (h/c) hair. "I know, but how do you track down a Night Fury?"

"It flew to Raven Point, that's where I saw it go," Hiccup says. "So I guess this is where we go hunt the thing down, right?" I say as I stand up and face him.

"Yup," he says as he stands up and walks over to his desk. He gets his notebook and puts it in his pocket.

"Hic! Race ya there!" I say as I start sprinting for Raven Point. I look back and Hiccup is following me, trying to catch up.

When we get to Raven Point, Hiccup bends down and picks up some kind of scale. A dragon scale. "It's got to be here somewhere," he says.

Suddenly, the Night Fury shoots up and claws at the rock trying to escape. "Haddock!" I yell as I grab his sleeve and yank him back.

Hiccup goes to the edge of the rock and sketches a picture of the dragon before taking off for the village and dragging me behind him.

(Hiccup's House)

"Hiccup, we need to think of a plan to help that dragon," I say as I pace back and forth in his room.

"I know, but how? We can't be gone all day or people will start getting suspicious," Hiccup says, sitting on his bed.

I stop pacing, "Ooh! Ok, why don't you spend the night at my house tonight and when my mom goes to sleep, we can sneak out and go find the dragon."

"Good idea, ______," Hiccup says.

"Ok, you start packing, and I'll go ask my mom," I say as I sprint out the door and to my house. I slow down as I get to my front door and walk inside to see my mom putting her clothes in the dresser.

"Mom?" I ask.

"Yes ______?"

"Can Hiccup spend the night, like so we can catch up?" I say shyly.

"Sure, just don't do anything I don't want you two to be doing," she says looking up at me.

"MOM! BBLUGH!" I scream/laugh as I go back to Hiccup's house.

(Outside Hiccup's Bedroom Door)

"HADDOCK! OPEN UP! I shriek as I pound on the door. Hiccup opens the door so I can come in and I see pages of sketches all over the floor.

"What's all this stuff?" I ask looking around the room at the drawings.

"Sketches," he says as he bends down to pick some up. They are all of dragons except one, it is of a girl and a boy holding hands and sitting at the Cliff watching a sunset.

"What's this?" I ask holding it up.

Hiccup walks over to me to see it better, he snatches it out of my hand and crumbles it up, his face turning red as Thor.

"HICCUP WHAT WAS THAT! IT WAS A GREAT DRAWING!" I scream while I watch him ball up his work of art and stuff it in his pocket.

"It's nothing," he says and goes back to picking up the other sketches.

I walk over to Hiccup and squat down so we are eye to eye, "Was that me in that picture?" I ask. The girl in the picture had (h/l) (h/c) just like me and the boy had hair just like Hiccup's.

"Maybe," he answers as he stands up to go to his desk and put the papers away. I slowly make my way over to him. Hiccup turns around to face me and I wrap my arms around his neck to give him a hug.

"That picture was beautiful," I say to him as he puts his arms around my waist to hug me back.

We let go of each other and get back to getting ready for dragon hunting that night. I get together some rope, a little bit of food to lure the Night Fury, and a knife just in case.

When Hiccup finishes packing, we walk over to my house to put his stuff in my room, then we go see our friends.

"Well there you two are!" Stoick yells at us was we walk into the Grand Hall.

"Hey dad," Hiccup waves and we turn to go retrieve our food. I go ahead and sit at the table with our friends while Hiccup talks with the chief.

I KNOW I KNOW YALL PROBABLY HATE ME NOW FOR NOT UPDATING BUT HERE IS A SHORT CHAPTER!

I HAD MY THIRD SCOLIOSIS SURGERY TWO WEEKS AGO AND I HAVE GEORGIA MILESTONE ALL THIS WEEK ALONG WITH COLORGUARD TRYOUTS!

ANYWAYS,

LIKE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

AND HUNT SOME NIGHT FURYS!