Chapter 3: The Battle for Scuttle Town

The team arrived to Scuttle Town just in time, Ammo Baron's troops were destroying everything and plundering goods as well. Shantae was concern on checking her friends first before they stop Ammo Baron. 

Shantae: Come on! We gotta go find my friends!

Rex: But what about the town? There might be people trapped under all rubble.

Optimus Prime: Rex, me and the Dinobots will help get everyone out. You and Shantae get to the others.

Rex: Alright, but we're coming back to help with the evacuation.

Shantae: Let's go!

Rex and Shantae went to find her friends, while Optimus and the Dinobots help the people escape Ammo Baron's attack.  The two made it to Shantae's lighthouse, they went inside only to find her friends held captive by some of Ammo Baron's minions. Shantae was shocked by this.

Minion 1: Hahaha! Look who it is boys!

Shantae: Sky! Bolo! Rottytops! Harmony! Plink! Vera! Zapple!

Sky: Shantae, be careful! These guys are packing some firepower and weapons we never seen before!

Minion 2: Better listen to your friend, genie girl, cause in for it now!

Shantae: Grrr!

Rex: Let her friends go! NOW!

The Ammo Minions and Shantae's friends were confused by this spiky red-haired boy. The minions laughed at this, thinking they were gonna let Shantae's friends go.

Minion 1: Awww, the young man wants us to release her friends. What're gonna do? 

Minion 2: Throw a tantrum? Haha!

Minion 3: Hit us with electricity? Haha!

Shantae: Uh, Rex? Any ideas?

Rex started to think up a plan of attack and got an idea on how to execute it. He remembered what the 3rd minion said, but he didn't like what 2nd minion just said. Rex put his a plan into action. 

Shantae: REX, DO SOMETHING! ANYTHING!

Rex: I got an idea. When I say 'now' get to the cage, break your friends out of there and take cover. This place about get ELECTRICIFIED!

Shantae: But what about them?

Rex: Trust me I'll deal with them.

This concerned Shantae of Rex's plan was and how to deal the Ammo Minions.

Minion 1: So what's it gonna be, Red?

Rex: Tantrum, no. HIT YOU THREE WITH ELECTRICITY...YEEESSSS!

Rex's hands started to spark and form two balls of lightning in each hand and raised his arms to his head. Shantae and her friends were amazed by this, Zapple was surprised by this. But, the Ammo Minions were terrified of what they're seeing. Rex lowered his arms, still concentrating his powers. He turned his attention to minions and grinned showing his sharp teeth, striking fear to the minions. The Ammo Minions are in for. Rex ready his lightning bolts.

Rex: SHANTAE, NOW!

Shantae made a break for the cage, running at full speed. The minions were still in fear, this gave Shantae her chance to free her friends. She used her Hair Whip to break the lock and open the cage letting her friends out. Shantae then remembered what Rex said, she and her friends had to take cover.

Shantae: Everyone, take cover!

Bolo: But wait, what about him and who is he?

Rottytops: Questions later. But right now, FIND COVER!