Chapter 5: The Sultana Taken Hostage! Stop the Ammo Baron!

Our heroes and Mayor Scuttlebutt arrived at the Sequin Land Palace, hoping find to the Sultana, unfortunately they have arrived too late as the palace has been attacked the by Ammo Baron. The guards who protect and patrol the palace, have been heavily injured by the Ammo Baron. Rex McRage, Optimus Prime, Shantae and the others as well as Mayor Scuttlebutt must repel the attack and save the Sultana before the Ammo Baron has his way.

Rex: Look there's the palace!

Sky: By the looks of it, I'd say we've beaten Ammo Baron to the palace.

Shantae: I wouldn't be too sure about that.

Sky: And why's that?

But before Shantae can answer Sky's question, Swoop spotted something up ahead.

Swoop: Hey guys! There's smoke coming from the palace!

Rex & Shantae: WHAT?!

Bolo: Uh-Oh.

Rex putted on his goggles and activated it's binocular mode. He zoomed in and saw the palace under attack. Parts of the palace were burning in fire, the palace walls have been pulverized, the courtyard had been laid waste and the garden was ruined.

Rex: The Sequin Land Palace is under attack, the Ammo Baron is inside!

Harmony: Let's hurry and get to the palace.