Chapter 4: Stan #1 #2

STAN POV:

"Who is going next?" A voice piped up among the crowd of students on the bus. The bus remained silent.

Since there were no volunteer I decided it was my first turn. The first turn swooped off my list, two more to go.

I nervously raised my hand, "I-I guess ill go" I smiled weakly and shakily stood up from my seat next to Kyle.

My nervous stomach took the best of me and felt dizzy. My head spun and I gripped the seat next to me for better support.

I hobbled up to the front of the bus. The moaning and creaking as the bus tilted groaning under my weight.

Suddenly feeling self conscious I took a long time to notice the grooved markings on the floor of the bus.

I breathed it, everyone was silent. I felt everyone's eyes on me the words blurted out of me like a wild animal but they came out smooth like I spent that time mesmerizing the floor trying to think of speech.

"I cut and I'm suicidal"

When those words came out I knew there was no return. The busses silence cease to exist as the clutter of students began to hold their breath in protest.

"S-Stan?" Kyles skaky voice rose out of the crowd. He buried his head into his hands and started to cry.

He heavy a sobbing breath and wiped his nose not looking at me. The tears were coming and I could feel them, the deep wetness rolling down my cheeks.

My voice did not sound like it though I started to explain. "I am bisexual, that's another reason why" no gasps came out this time, just mournful nods.

"When my parents split up I started to live with my dad, that caused me to get depressed. But it was when I came out to him that all hell broke loose" I took a shaky breath.

I closed my eyes drifting off the that day and I started to explain.