Chapter 8: Lucas' POV

Copyright 2012 © Elena Sgro

All rights reserved

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lucas' POV

"Give me back the God-damn book Lucas!" she hissed at me trying to reach for her book again. I pulled it away and chuckled to myself. I loved teasing her especially because I was so much taller than her. It really brightened my dad after the shit night I had, had last night after leaving her house.  

"And were would the fun be in that" I teased her.

Callie just glared at me her teeth grinding together and he fists clenched. I had to admit she looked cute when she was angry.

What the hell are you thinking! Stick to the plan theres a reason you looted her locker for her stupid text book remember!

The little voice in my head yelled. 

I mentally slapped myself and cleared my throat I had to stick to the plan. The only reason I was doing this was so that I had a chance to talk to her, not to flirt with her and this she is cute. I needed to talk to her without her stupid prick of a boyfriend being around and having her history book in my hand high over he head were she couldn't reach was buying me time.

"Will you just give it back" she said with annoyance as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"I don\'92t know should I?" I said mockingly.

She narrowed her eyes at me in a glare and leaned against her locker. I smirked at her the annoyed glint in her eyes egging me on to just annoy her some more.

"What do you want Lucas" she sighed.

I lowered the book down clutching it at my side while I cocked my head my smirk grew wider as I gazed at her.

"What makes you think I want something?" I drawled.

She rolled her eyes and scoffed at me. In some kind of way it was cute. The way her nose wrinkled slightly when she was annoyed at how her eyes were fixed on mine as if she was trying to intimidate me.

What the hell are you thinking!

The little voice yelled again. 

"Hello?!" growled Callie.

Snapping me out of my thoughts and out of the little argument I was about to have with the little voice in my head. I knew it was right though. I really needed to get a grip, I had a plan for all this and I needed to stick to it, I couldn't let her distract me.

"Were you even listening?" she snapped at me. A scowl clear on her face as the light of day.

"Sorry princess I was to busy thinking about your body under mine" I sneered at her.

Her eyes grew wide in anger but there was a bit of heat in them and it wasn't from the anger.

"Just give me my bloody book back before I shove my foot up your ass" she growled.

"Kinky" I chuckled at her.

She really was a little spit fire and if I wasn't thinking about my plan I would find it such a turn on, but right now I had to concentrate and then later if I could land Callie in my bed it would be a bonus.

"What the hell do you want" she growled. Clearly frustrated with me now.

I raised my eyebrows at her and made face look thoughtful as if I was thinking about what I wanted from her when I had already planned this all out. I had planned on annoying her and then making her train with me tonight. I was going to worm my way under her skin.