0.8

"I say you tell him how you feel!"

Jungkook nearly pushed Taehyung into the hedge he was walking next to.

"What do I even feel?" Jungkook exclaimed, gaining the look of a few pedestrians who were just trying to have a nice leisurely stroll in the park without some teenage boys interrupting. 

Jungkook immediately bowed in an apology towards those who he disturbed and quickly pulled Taehyung to a more quiet section of the large park.

"Are you kidding, Kook?" Taehyung shot Jungkook a look of exasperation. "I know you're in denial, but by this point you should just admit it. You like- no, love- Yoongi hyung."

Jungkook didn't answer, trying to sincerely think it over. He knew Taehyung was right, but why was it so hard for him to accept it? 

Because there was no doubt that Yoongi didn't like him back in that way. He was setting himself up for humiliation and loneliness.

"Please just trust me," Taehyung pleaded and for once his usual mischief and humor completely left his face and voice. "I know what I've seen and you have to understand that your true feelings shouldn't be hidden. It will only eat you up inside if you don't say what your heart is telling you. 

"You will be left with deep regrets and Jungkook, I know that you've already suffered enough. You and Yoongi are both tortured souls who deserve to find their other piece that can mend their broken hearts. Please understand what I'm saying."

Jungkook was completely shocked. He'd never seen Taehyung so serious and genuine and he knew that his words were definitely true. 

Taehyung may be more of a character, but he speaks he has a special ability when it comes to reading into people and their emotions no matter how hard they try to hide them.

"Ok hyung," Jungkook finally answered, raising his head to meet Taehyung's eyes. "I will."

Jungkook wasn't able to say anything else as he was immediately engulfed in a gigantic hug by Taehyung and knocked to the ground. 

They both didn't say much as they remained in that hug, making up for the comfort that they missed for years.

-

"Kookie!" Taehyung exclaimed as he tackled Jungkook and messed up his nicely parted hair.

"Hey hyung," Jungkook responded, already used to his hyung's antics of practically knocking him unconscious. "What's up?"

"Nothin' much," Taehyung replied as he sat down next to Jungkook on the school rooftop. 

The pale blue sky covered with clouds wasn't much of a sight, but the boys enjoyed it anyway, taking in the fresh air and view of the other rooftops in the distance with water towers, clothing lines, and other things.

"Are you sad?" Jungkook asked after a while of just sitting there. Taehyung may have greeted him energetically, but there was no doubt that both boys had a bubbling feeling of wistfulness in them. 

Jin was leaving for the States and although he was only 1/7 of their group, he was a significant part of it as they all were.

"Yeah," Taehyung sighed, but continued to try to smile through it. "But it's ok. We'll see him again later. I know we will."

Jungkook wasn't sure how Taehyung could be so certain, but had a strong compulsion in himself to just believe that what Taehyung was saying was completely the truth.