0.9

"Ah fuck."

Jungkook's head turned in surprise as he heard Yoongi curse yet again. Jungkook was currently laying on Yoongi's bed, doing homework, as Yoongi was trying to figure out a melody and lyrics for a new song. 

Since they had become boyfriends, nothing had really changed as Jungkook already visited Yoongi often, but they did share more intimate and romantic moments which they both enjoyed.

"What's wrong hyung?" Jungkook asked, concern written all over his face. 

Yoongi's harsh glare on his face melted into a small smile when his eyes fell on Jungkook, whose messy hair due to Jungkook running his fingers through it constantly made him look extra cuddly.

"I just can't seem to finish this song," Yoongi sighed in frustration, deciding to take a break from writing and plopping down next to Jungkook on the bed.

"Well that's okay, hyung," Jungkook reassured him as Yoongi left quick butterfly kisses all over his face, making Jungkook's nose twitch excitedly. "It's probably just writer's block. Also, that tickles!"

Jungkook let out a small whine and a few giggles as Yoongi continued to plant small kisses on Jungkook's nose, cheeks and forehead. Yoongi finally pulled away, chuckling softly, and merely laid himself on top of Jungkook.

"What homework are you doing?" Yoongi asked out of pure curiosity, peeking his head out from over Jungkook's shoulder.

"English," Jungkook responded with a sigh, not understanding his homework at all as English was not his specialty.

"Maybe I can help," Yoongi offered, sensing Jungkook's frustration with his inability to understand the homework. "My English isn't terrible."

Jungkook handed him the worksheet and Yoongi looked over it with his eyebrows furrowed as his eyes scanned the worksheet filled with unfamiliar words and phrases.

"What's the part that's confusing you?" Yoongi asked.

"The grammar is too confusing, especially with use of adverbs," Jungkook complained as he threw his hands up in the air, flipping over to face Yoongi with a pout on his face, which Yoongi quickly kissed away.

"Ah," Yoongi nodded, understanding Jungkook's annoyance. 

"Well the word "yesterday" should be written at the beginning of this sentence with an apostrophe after it. In this sentence, you switched the direct object with the verb, but that's okay because English sentence structure is different from Korean sentence structure. Otherwise, you're doing fine, Jungkook. 

"Jungkook?"

Yoongi looked away from the worksheet to find Jungkook fast asleep under him, emitting soft snores, probably tired from another long and dreadful day of school. 

Yoongi's heart softened at the sight and he decided to lay down next to Jungkook, pulling the bed sheet over the two of them.

"Sweet dreams, bunny," Yoongi whispered before setting a tender kiss on Jungkook's temple, both of them swept away into a world of fantasy.

-

"Hey hyung!" Jungkook exclaimed as he entered the storage room, immediately greeted by the sight and sound of Yoongi playing an unfamiliar, yet beautiful tune, on the piano. Yoongi merely smiled back at him as a greeting and went back to playing the piano, but Jungkook didn't take the silent greeting too seriously. 

Afterall, Yoongi was merely caught up in his music and that was perfectly understandable to Jungkook, who decided to lay down two desks that he had pushed together as a makeshift bed. He was exhausted from his classes and he was in desperate need of an escape from his own personal hell.