☆kingpin 7☆

☆ skylar☆
  December 5th 2014.

     Its been about 2 months since I seen raydon but im actually okay with that.

   We speak because he is still my client but we haven't seen each other.

     Things have changed and me and kim fixed our friendship and shes pregnant which im excited for shes been seeing this new guy and she was happy so I was happy for her. I haven't met him because he's always traveling which I found werid but didnt complain.

       I haven't dealt with anyone its just been about me and lulu my new gift to myself shes a white and brown pit bull who I fell in love with. She's very over protective of me and I felt safe with her around.

    In the past two months I've moved from my old condo to a slightly smaller private loft. I loved it and I begin to spice up my life.

     Ive been scared to let new people in so I stuck to myself. Kim tried keywords 'tried' to set me on a date with some judge friend of hers but I wasnt with it.

     My therapist told me she was worried about me. She asked me did I ever felt like raydon was faking it.. the whole time with me just to see how far he can take it.

   A small part of me was in denial but the larger part told me other wise.

    I met new female friend thou her name is Nicole from the coffee shop she works their but shes a sweet heart and I consider her a good friend..

     nicole and kim dont get along, She told me she get a bad vibe from her. I brushed it off telling her otherwise.

   I sat on my queen sized canopy bed painting my nails when my phone vibrate.

  Nicole: "Wanna go clubbing with me and dame "

      I smiled I simply adored her roomate dame he was gay and the turn up queen.

  "Yes where thou" I texted back jumping off my bed

  Nicole: " lustnyc"

     "I never heard of it sounds sexy" I texted back as she wrote back

  Nicole:" be their in 1 hour"

     I ran into the real reason I brought this loft was the walk-in closet it was like another bedroom in their.

    I watched lulu lay on the floor watching me with a sad face " what's wrong with mommy baby" I asked her as she made a crying noise making me smile.

    I picked out a maroon crop top and a white skater skirt and and these maroon pumps I found in bakershoes yesterday.

    I parted my hair and curled my hair into big curls. I had a sliver clutch I was gonna use and I put on my sliver jewlery which was alot of bangles a long chain and my big hoop earrings.

   I did my makeup to perfection as I heard my phone ring and lulu barking at my phone I shook my head as I sprayed my juicy couture perfume.

    I texted nicole "im coming" and glanced one last time at the mirror.

        The night was filled with possibilitys... I could only hope I enjoy it...

☆RAYDON☆

      "Nigga I cant believe you and lay together I thought u was wifeing up the laywer chick" melly said to me.

      "Yea I was but she didnt fit into our world mel and lay shit she knows what I do and dont nag and shit feel me" I said as the words sound like throw-up in my mouth.