Meet Niall

Today was just a normal day in the life of Nicole Black. Nicole was twenty-eight with curly brown hair and blue eyes. She grew up in California and was an elementary school teacher. Nicole loved One Direction, especially dreamy Niall Horan. She always wanted to meet him, but never expected that she would.

Nicole went about her day and was busy checking her mailbox when everything changed. Oh my god! She yelled. She had just literally received the golden ticket. An invitation to a birthday party for Niall Horan. He was turning twenty-two in two weeks and for some strange reason she, a nobody mind you, was invited.

What will I wear? What will I say when I meet him? Nicole asked her best friend Vera Smith. We have to go shopping for something fabulous! Exclaimed Vera. You will smile and say Happy Birthday Niall! The girls bursted out in a fit of laughter. Please take a picture of my Harry for me. Of course I will Vera.

Nicole had read the birthday invitation fifty times or so and noticed a number she had to call for the party's location. Weird, but I guess it's better if it's private. She dialed the number and a gorgeous Irish accent came on the line. Hello, this is Niall. Ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod! Screamed Nicole in her head. It was her Nialler.