Chapter 2: Simp

~Y/N POV~

When we had won MCC, my entire chat went berserk and I noticed my viewer count skyrocket, leaving me confused. I heard my phone buzz and I looked at it, noticing I had a new Twitter notification. I clicked on it and noticed Dream had mentioned me.

! Mentions !

Dream | @Dream 10 minutes ago
Can't believe the new MCC Player @Y/U/N beat me 💔
💬107 Replies🔄968 Retweets❤2.5k Likes

I wasn't sure how to respond, sitting there and staring at my screen, 'Is this where all my new viewers came from..?' I silently asked myself before finally figuring out my reply.

! Replies !

Y/U/N | @Y/U/N a moment ago
You still played really well @Dream, gg 😁
💬0 Replies 🔄0 Retweets ❤0 Likes

(I'm sorry if this doesn't look right, idk how to do the Twitter thing pwq)

~Dream's POV~

I sat there in shock, this new MCC Player had actually beat me, I wasn't sure exactly how, they had done poorly in the PvP events, though their team had carried them through those. But at the end, with the Dodge Bolt.. 'How on earth did they hit me? I thought they weren't good at PvP..' I thought to myself, puzzled. Eventually I managed to pull myself out of my thoughts, trying not to think of them as I sent out a tweet;

Dream | @Dream a moment ago
Can't believe the new MCC Player @Y/U/N beat me 💔
💬0 Replies🔄0 Retweets❤0 Likes

I set my phone aside as all the notifications started coming in, leaving it be to go through later as I closed out of minecraft and decided to start doing some coding for a new video idea I had.

~Y/N POV~

It had been a day since I had won my first MCC and I was still getting new followers and hype from it. To be completely honest I still couldn't believe I had done it.. I looked at my skin on my minecraft world, looking at the MCC crown that had been sent to me after the event. I kept thinking back to the final moment, when everything else around me was drowned out and time seemed to slow down as I took careful aim of the final player jumping across from me. I took a deep breath as I carefully aimed for the lime green skin, letting it out as I released my last arrow, hitting him square in the side as the fireworks went off and the winning message appeared on my screen, the faint cheering of my teammates, the quick-moving chat as people cheered, both on my stream and in-game. And then the hype I got after the game, all the views and congratulations and shock from so many newcomers as I turned my gaze to the stream, having left the discord call and switched to my normal world to work on my builds and calm down from the exciting event.
Today I was playing on my world again, trying for a chill stream as I worked on a humble little town I had been building in a medieval fantasy kinda style. This was a modded survival world I had made knowing I would be building a zoo, so I wanted more animals to the game, though this was my only modded world.
As I was working on another building that I wasn't sure what to turn into, a donation came in on my stream;

dreamwastaken donated $10
Why don't you turn it into a tavern?

I heard the robotic voice say in my headphones and I smile, "Great idea!" I say cheerfully as I finished the exterior and started decorating the interior to be a cozy little tavern that gave off a very welcoming atmosphere.
"Now for a name.." I said softly, sign in hand as I contemplated names, looking at chat now and again to see peoples suggestions, then I smiled as a name came to mind.
"How about Tavern of Dreams? In correlation to who suggested it." I said with a smile, looking at chat to see what they thought, which a lot of people enjoyed the name. "Tavern of Dreams it is." I said with a smile as I put up the sign, writing down the name and standing back a bit to admire the full building when another donation came in.

dreamwastaken donated $20
Awe, you named it after me? Thank you 🥺❤

I heard the robotic voice say as I read it. "Of course, you were the one who gave the wonderful suggestion after all." I replied with a smile, "Anyways, I think that's where I'm going to call this stream, thanks to everyone who tuned in and thank you dreamwastaken for suggesting the tavern, I'll catch you all in the next one!" I did my outro cheerfully as I had my minecraft character wave to the camera, ending the stream and logging out of minecraft for the day, checking the time, '7:00pm, I should make dinner.' I thought to myself, making myself one of those quick packets of Ramen, but improving it by cooking an egg in with it, emptying the broth, adding some shredded cheese and microwaving it a bit longer, letting it cool as I made an over-easy egg to put on top.
(Im sorry if this isn't how you like to make your Ramen, feel free to imagine it as how you make it, and if you want an actual recipe for this method just ask and I can give it to you guys ^^')
After dinner I rinsed the dishes and put them in the dishwasher before going up to my room, laying in bed and checking my phone, I had a few notifications from Twitter.

! Mentions !

Dream | @Dream
@Y/U/N named a tavern after me on her stream today, I feel so honored 🥰
💬1.5k Replies 🔄2k Retweets ❤1.5M Likes

! Replies !

George | @GeorgeNootFound
@Dream SIMP
💬1k Replies🔄4k Retweets❤2k Likes

Sapnap | @sapnap
@Dream SIIIMP
💬2k Replies🔄3k Retweets❤2k Likes

Alikitty1416 | @Alikitty
@Dream Simp
💬6 Replies 🔄20 Retweets ❤1k Likes
(Yes I included my username, dont judge me -×- also feel free to comment random username suggestions, whether they be your friends usernames or not)

Reaper365 | @Reaper365
@Dream Simp
💬3 Replies 🔄13 Retweets ❤1k Likes

Jincronos | @jincronos
@Dream SIMP
💬4 Replies 🔄16 Retweets ❤1k Likes

Dishonestpro | @dishonesty
@Dream Simp
💬8 Replies🔄10 Retweets❤1k Likes

Sunsetsavior | @sunsetsavior
@Dream Siiiiimp
💬3 Replies🔄26 Retweets❤1k Likes

Hopeful_hero | @HopefulHero
@Dream SSSIIIIMMMPPPP
💬7 Replies🔄19 Retweets❤1k Likes

I smiled at the replies, but reading the initial tweet had me a little confused, 'Why would he be on my stream?' I thought to myself as I kept reading back over the message. I decided to leave it, putting in my reply before heading to bed, curling up in the blankets and drifting off to sleep.

Y/U/N | @Y/U/N a moment ago
Glad you enjoyed the stream, maybe you could come visit the tavern sometime if you'd like 😁
💬0 Replies 🔄0 Retweets ❤0 Likes

(WOOO Another chapter done! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and I'll catch you in the next one! Also, if you are enjoying the story, don't forget to vote for the chapters! It's free and you can always take it back. I also love reading and responding to comments so feel free to leave opinions and feedback in them! Anyway, peace out, see you guys in the next chapter! ❤✌)