Chapter 3: Dream

(A/N: Yes I changed the name of the last chapter to use here because this chapter is more about getting to know him than the last one was)

~Dream's POV~

I kept rereading her reply to my tweet, simply shocked about what she had said;

Y/U/N | @Y/U/N a moment ago
Glad you enjoyed the stream, maybe you could come visit the tavern sometime if you'd like 😁
💬7 Replies 🔄1k Retweets ❤8k Likes

I wasn't sure if she actually meant it or if she was trying to flirt with me, but the thought of seeing the tavern in person kept bringing a smile to my freckled face. I ran a hand through my dirty blonde hair and clicked the follow button on her profile before privately messaging her;

Dream
I'll have to take you up on your offer sometime, maybe we can collab too 😏

After sending the message I set my phone down on my desk and went back to the coding I had been working on before. Typing out code and making sure everything was done correctly so it would be ready for when I recorded the video with George and Sapnap. The idea was simple, we'd attempt to play minecraft while all controlling different parts of a single player.
After a little while I closed out of the coding app I had and opened up minecraft, deciding to practice and test some strategies for the next Manhunt video. As I was practicing, my phone buzzed and I looked at it to see I had a notification from twitter;

Y/U/N has sent you a message

I unlocked my phone and clicked the notification, reading the message she had sent me.

Y/U/N
Sure, sounds like fun! ^^

I smiled at the message and sent a reply;

Dream
Alright! This weekend work for you?

I waited as the words "Y/U/N is typing..." appeared at the bottom. It didn't take long for her to reply;

Y/U/N
Yeah that works for me! 😁

I sent her my discord so we could communicate better and set my phone down after accepting her request. I looked over at the clock and read the time. 7:30pm. 'I should probably get some dinner.' I thought to myself as I got up, putting my phone, keys, and wallet in the pocket of my hoodie as I left my house, deciding to get fast-food rather than make something. I locked the door behind me and decided to walk to the Cafe that was just a block or so down from my place.
I entered the Cafe and went up to the counter, looking over the menu while the cashier helped another person. When it was my turn I decided to order a sandwich and a small soda, waiting patiently for my order before sitting down at the last empty table and quietly eating.
A few minutes later, a girl entered the Cafe, tucking a strand of her h/l h/c hair behind her ear as she ordered, looking around at the full Cafe when she had her food. She seemed to contemplate whether to just go or not and decided on the latter as she sat down across from me and started quietly eating her food. I wasn't sure what to say to start a conversation, so I stayed quiet until she spoke up;

"Hello." She said softly with a smile.

"Hi." I replied softly, returning her smile, recognizing her voice from somewhere though I'm not sure where since I have never met this girl before.

"I'm Y/N, what's your name?" She asked curiously, looking up at me with her e/c eyes as she tilted her head slightly.

"Clay, my name is Clay." I reply softly with a smile.

"Nice to meet you Clay." She replies with a sweet smile

"It's nice to meet you too Y/N." I reply softly and we continue making small talk for a little while, smiling and laughing here and there, it was nice to meet and get to somewhat know this very kind girl.
After a while of talking and it started getting dark outside, we decided to head out. She said she didn't live that far away so I walked her home, which happened to be just down the street and around the corner from where I lived. We said our goodbyes and exchanged numbers to keep in touch as I waved my last goodbye and she closed the door before I started walking home with a smile.
When I got home I decided to get back to coding for an hour before seeing if Y/U/N wanted to practice for our collab, since I wanted to try a new Manhunt with 2 speedrunners and 3 hunters, and I knew that she would need some more practice with pvp and speedrunning so I wanted to help teach her and give her some tips and tricks.
She agreed and we practiced her pvp and speedrunning for a few hours, improving her skills and teaching her some of my tricks. After a while I was starting to get tired because it was getting kinda late and I could tell she was too over the call due to her small yawns and sleepy tone of voice. So we both said our goodbyes and went to bed.

I woke up around noon the next day due to staying up so late the night before. I got up and was about to start my morning routine when my phone started ringing. I answered it with a small yawn and I heard Sapnap on the other side.

"Did you just wake up?" Sapnap asked curiously

"I literally just woke up..." I replied with a yawn.

"Awe, his morning voice is so cute.." Sapnap said quietly while I let out another small yawn.

"What?" I asked tiredly.

"Nothing." Sapnap replied quickly and I let it slide, saying goodbye before ending the call and finally starting my day.
I looked at my phone while I was eating breakfast and noticed I had a text from Y/N;

Y/N
Are you..? Dream..?

(A/N: Hey everyone! Here's another chapter I hope you guys enjoy and I should update again soon! If you're enjoying the story so far dont forget to like the chapters! It's free, and you can always undo it. Anyway, have a fantastic day/night/whenever you're reading this and I'll catch you in the next one! ✌💞)