eleven

"Eret..."

He was going to kill us.

"Down with the revolution," Eret's hand pushed down on the button. "It was never meant to be."

The walls around us opened and the Dream Team came rushing out. Sapnap ran towards me, I held my shield up blocking the hit. I pulled out my sword and swung it towards his legs, trying to knock him down.

He blocked my sword with his and swung both of ours up, backing me up.

"Sapnap, don't." The words came out before I could stop them. My eyes widened and my grip loosen a bit, bringing the swords closer to me. His eyebrows furrowed and he halted for a second before swing his sword again.

"Who are you?"

I duck down, barely missing his sword. My heart was beating fast. I stayed quiet as he continued swinging at me.

"I said," He paused a harshly swung the sword at me, "who are you?"

I couldn't respond now, he'll know. I continued staying silent and trying to block each hit. Sapnap tried to hit my dominant hand, which was an idiotic move, and I took this as my chance and slammed my swords again his, twisting his arm and disarming him.

I kicked his sword away and stomped on his foot. He yelped and I tackled him, causing him to fall to the ground. I had a chance to stab him anywhere but I couldn't. He was my best friend, I could never hurt him.

So instead, I stood looming over him and dropped my sword next to him. "Sap.."

It's me! I'm alive, I'm here!

My eyes locked with his, my heart was beating faster than ever. He looked back at me, clearly confused, I had the chance to end him but I didn't. I didn't want to, I took a step towards him.

"It's m-" All of sudden I felt an arrow jam into my right calf.

I fell on my back and gripped my wound. The pain ran through my body. I wanted to cry, I took breaths to calm myself but nothing made the pain better.

I opened my eyes quickly and Sapnap pressed my sword against my neck. George came up from behind him, lowering his bow.

"I think it's time I finally met the famous Rune." He smirked and crouched down next to Sapnap. "You were able to fight down two people at once and you shot Dream, the guts you have."

Keep you cool Y/n, you don't remember them, remember that.

I kept my eyes on both of them, squinting at them. My mask was still covering my face, so there wasn't much to express.

I took this brief pause to lifted my left knee up, hitting Sapnap right in the middle.

George face dropped and he reached for the sword Sapnap dropped, but I grab him flipping him onto his back. I grabbed the sword before him and flipped myself onto my stomach. I had the sword against his neck now.

Say something.

"Geo-"

I was cut off, Punz grabbed both my hands and pulled them back. I screamed, the arrow dragged against the floor moving deeper into my calf and pain was all I felt on my leg.

He pushed me against a wall and pointed the sword at me.

"You wouldn't mine us taking the mask off right?" He taunted me. I couldn't do anything now. They had me pinned, three against one.

My heart skipped a bit and I scanned the room.

Tubbo was on the ground, Tommy holding onto his stomach watching him bleed out.