Chapter 16 - Lady Gisela

***************Time skip to 8 years later***************

Lady Gisela clicked her tongue--tsk, tsk, tsk.

"Something's missing. You don't fully look like a human yet. Say, Gethen? Do you suppose you could get one of those tiny loud dogs from the human world? It would pose an even bigger distraction as well."

Gethen sighed, "Yes, I can ask Poppy to conjure up one of them."

A/N: Poppy is a made-up member of the Neverseen, and she's a Conjurer! No one knows her real name but her code name is Poppy cuz she has orange-ish red-ish hair and poppies are orange and red flowers!

Gisela pursed her lips, "Very well then," then she narrowed her eyes. "Well? What are you waiting for? Go ask her to conjure up something!"

Gethen nodded and trudged to the door.

She sighed and closed her eyes. Lady Gisela reached up to rub her forehead as she collapsed into a chaise lounge behind her.

She sank into the sofa gratefully and had JUST started to relax before someone interrupted her.

Of course. THE USUAL.

It was Alvar.

He skittered towards her and waited until his boss returned his gaze.

"Gisela, why would you put Gethen up to the task? I thought that I was going to go."

She sighed, "Alvar. You FAILED. You didn't complete what you had to do. Yes, you found the girl, but you didn't know that it was her. That is the reason why we keep retraining your skills and abilities and why I didn't put you up for this assignment. Understand?"

Alvar nodded and then stepped away into the shadows once again.

Lady Gisela muttered under her breath, "Measly young boys. No wonder my son thinks he's amazing."

Finally, about a century later, (Gisela tends to overexaggerate, its only 15 minutes LOL) Gethen returned with a tiny, squeaky creature known as a.... chuichuia? No, chaiachui? Oh, wait, it was a Chihuahua.

And Lady Gisela ABSOLUTELY DESPISED it.

It was the MOST. ANNOYING. ANIMAL. EVER.

And, finally, when she couldn't stand it anymore, she pushed Gethen out the door and instructed him to go find that mysterious Moonlark.