J O N A H ✾ M A R A I S

CHAPTER SEVEN
JONAH MARAIS

CHAPTER SEVENJONAH MARAIS

"READY... SET... GO!"

Holding onto the sled with a tight grip, the snow underneath the weight of (Y/N)'s body flattened and the plastic slid right on top with no issues. The force of gravity pulled the sled down the hill which was covered in white and leaves sticking out in different patches.

Letting out a squeal, her (H/C) hair whipped back and the frost bit at her exposed face causing a red hue to cover her cheeks and nose. The grin on her face made her numb cheeks hurt but that didn't stop her constant smiles. Within just a few seconds, her body went flying off the sled and landed in a pile of snow. The chilled powder fell on her sticking to her hair and snowsuit.

"That... was... awesome!" She shouted between deep breaths trying to calm her heart and the adrenaline pumping in her veins.

"You were going so fast!" Svea giggled holding Jonah's phone as she ended the recording she just took of her brother's girlfriend.

Letting out a laugh, the (H/C) girl sat up shaking the snow out of her hair. A black glove reached forward offering her their hand. Grasping her hand in theirs, they piled her up bringing the owner in sight. Wearing a matching tan snowsuit and green beanie, Jonah grinned hoisting his girlfriend up out of the snow. A few lose curls of his brunette hair peaked out of the hat and that made (Y/N) think of how adorable he was.

"You're up, Frantzich." She smirked.

"I am." He chuckled showing a toothy grin while winking. "Svea get the camera ready."

"On it!"

Grabbing the sled off the ground, Jonah turned from both girls and trudged his way up the steep hill. The snow crunched under his weight and the cold breeze also made his usual tan cheeks and nose turn pinkish. With a huff, he reached the top and turned around looking at the view of snow covered trees that stretched for miles.

Adjusting the phone in her hands, Svea hit the record button calling out, "Alright."

"Are we going?"

"Yes." (Y/N) replied.

"Okay, here we go!" Jonah shouted with a hint of uncertainty on his words. Holding the sled to his chest, he backed up a few steps before launching forward. Instead of sliding down on the sled, he missed and started rolling. A raspberry left his lips as he rolled down the hill picking up snow along the way. "I missed." He laughed out between breaths.

Staring down at her boyfriend who's eyes were crinkled closed as he smiled, she couldn't help but laugh along with him and Svea. Leaning down, she offered him her hand and helped pull him up. Whipping some of the snow off his suit along with his sleeves, she looked up and giggle saying, "Nailed it."