wow- im ✨shocked✨

Ok this is absolutely crazy I love you guys SO much. I mean I remember when I wrote a authors note asking if anybody even liked the story and if they even wanted me to finish it and that was at 10, 11 reads? And here I am with 160 amazing wonderful people who decided to have a look and just, this is unreal I can't stop smiling my dudes I just love y'all so much ik 160 isn't that big but I never had much faith in my writing and honestly I was just doing it for fun because there was things that really annoyed me in the books I read so I decided to make my own I expected like 3 people to look at it and be like that's trash not wasting my time and I'm so glad I continued writing it even though nobody actually TOLD me they liked it I'm just- AHHH. God it's like surreal and it's my sisters birthday wow happy day anyways I will be posting today for you guys it's gonna show what happened to my missing characters (their my favorite ones but don't tell the others it'll heart their smol bean hearts) I might write something else quickly today because it's a fluffy short chapter with a doomed ending, if I do it'll prob be switching back to past Harry's POV or somethin because the dark chapters gone get DARK like I wrote all my ideas down and just wow- anywhooo those are gonna be detailed and long so I most certainly am going to take my time for those to get a shudder outta you make you feel emotions you numb black quarantined souls. Again TYSM it means a lot to me ILY you beautiful and don't let nobody tell you otherwise.

-rai⚡️🦁