Episode 15

The Return of a Certain Band

Another day had almost gone by in England. It was another night with a beautiful sky in view, but there was less than an hour before a group of people had to board a plane at the airport.

The oldest member of the group was a blond man whose right eye was covered by his bangs. He was also the leader, Natsuki Orihara. "Say, there's something I heard from our agency."

Haru Shindo, the vocalist who had gorgeous red hair and eyes, but a nonchalant expression on his visage, said, "What is it?"

"A new band has grown quite popular lately," Natsuki continued. "Well, they're actually idols as well, but they just made their first performance as a band."

Akira Inoue, who had black hair parted in the middle, as well as a bit of chin hair, spoke. "They're taking on a real challenge. Sounds like they're going for attention with that kind of recklessness."

Toma Mizuki tilted his head to his right. His silver hair was past his shoulders and he was no doubt the most laidback member of the group. "Really? I think it's cool."

"You must be out of your mind, Toma," Akira scoffed. "Admiring a group that's trying to do both the jobs of a band and idol? Ridonculous, if you ask me."

"That's pretty harsh, you know," Toma commented. "But ridonculous? Akira, you must be drunk."

"I am not."

Haru said, "We're sure to meet them since they're in the entertainment industry. It'll be a good chance to see their potential."

A female—the only one—was with them. She was the other singer as well as a magician. Her long, marigold hair flowed down past her thighs, and her eyes were yellow orange. She wore a pine green T-shirt with medium sleeves above her elbows, a black pencil skirt cut above her knees, and red ankle boots. She looked serene with her smile.

"Haru's certainly fired up to return to Japan soon," the magician said. "I guess it makes me excited to go back as well!"

Natsuki smiled. "You two really are a power couple."

Toma whistled with glee. "Woo! Don't make things too hot in here!"

Akira chuckled. "Can't be helped with our lovebirds."

Haru blushed and averted his eyes to his left. "It's... not like I meant to cause anything..."

Natsuki grinned. "Chitose, Haru's not being honest with himself, but do your best with keeping him in shape!"

Chitose, the female in the group, replied. "You can count on it!"

~June 14, 2029~

The members of Renaissance were gathered that morning inside Rabbit Promotion, sitting in the lobby once again. Kaoru and Teppei were standing in front of the ladies; Kaoru was on the latter's left side.

"There's something Kaoru and I would like to announce to you all about Renaissance," Teppei began. "Of course, Kaoru is included in it as well."

Sakura's eyes narrowed and a sly, yet small smirk was on her visage. "That's quite considerate of you, Senior Manager."

Teppei replied, a bit embarrassed. "I couldn't possibly leave anyone out. It's my responsibility, after all."