15 | When the masks are off the truth's out

" you're gonna be happy," said life

" But first I'll make you strong "

MONDAY

13-JANUARY-2020

4:10 PM

NEW YORK

for mostly thirty minutes, hazel was crying, pleading for her mother to come and bleiz trying to ease her pain " hazel, hazel we have to go " said bliez after he notices the ambulance men that bleiz called before fifteen minutes.

bleiz try to stand up but hazel was pushing him down while saying " no no I will not leave mom, mom please mom " her cries were shattering bleiz heart to pieces.

" hazel please don't make it harder, let go," he said and start to try to get up from the floor again but hazel stop him again by looking at him hopelessly with sadness in her eyes, her looks break bleiz more, he doesn't know what to do anymore

" make it harder !? , you are not the one who lost his mother, your mother was safe in her home drinking tea while MY MOTHER was suffering on her own, in her own head " she said with such anger in her voice that scared bleiz for a moment then he understand what she was going through, so he let her pushing him, punching him, letting her anger and sadness on him " don't come to me and say don't make it harder, when you don't even know how it hard is to lose your mother, your star when you turn to darkness, your friend since the first time you saw the sun "

tears of hurt fulled bleiz eyes, he looked everywhere except hazel eyes, he doesn't want to see the pain behind them but what catches his eyes, a four folded up paper " hazel, hazel stop " pretending not hearing his words she continue pushing him with tears rolling down her soft skin.

he put hazel softly on the floor and moved to the papers at the table at the end of the room, he takes the four papers in his hands and read the words written outside of the papers, the first one was for  ' angel ', the second was with hazel name on it and the last two was for his parents and him.

slowly hazel lifts herself off the ground with pain aching every muscle in her body, one step at a time she stood behind bleiz powerless, and without any energy, she lost her balance which causes her to bump in bleiz back.

he wrapped his arms around her supporting her balance, she observes the papers in his hands, slowly but painfully, she takes the paper with her name on it.

scared of her following action, he tightens his arms afraid that she will pass out again.

hazel unfolded the paper, finding her mother handwriting all over the paper, she starts to read out loud since she doesn't want to hold all the pain to herself again, she wants the world to know how much she is suffering, her heart can't take it anymore, neither her mind can.

she read Letter by letter word by word sentence by sentence while she bleeds the salts of her souls from her eyes, bleeding tears of pain, misery, and desperation, she reads as her mother blaming herself, begging for hazel to forgive her.

She continued reading, reading her mother words, she read as her mother told her to be careful in this life and not giving up and as she told her about how she let go of her happiness, how she let go of the man she loved, and when she warns hazel about repeating her mistakes, letting the history repeats itself.

Till she read the part that hurt and confused her the most and by reading this party hazel know all the answers to her questions, all the thing starts to make sense to hazel know, why she was suffering all these years and why her father hated his own daughter till the point he starts to torture her.

Simply she wasn't his daughter, to begin with.

" All of these years I hide this secret inside me but it time to let you know it, it might be a little late today.

The reason why your father hated you so much was that

you're Not his real daughter "

But she didn't stop there, she kept reading her mother's words with feeling the water leave her eyes.

By reading the last word her mother wrote, telling her to forgive her and that she loves her, hazel finally falls apart.

Finally, she let herself be weak for just once, there is no power left for hazel to be strong, she finally accepts that she is indeed weak just like her father or the man who tortured her used to say.

While hazel was crying her soul out, the other daughter was hiding in some unknown and dark alley, hurting and in pain, she saw her mother but she didn't know what to do, she did the only thing she knows, she runs.

lately, life was pressing her so much, leaving her with no choice but to run away from her problems.

I guess it something common in Sophia's daughters.

She doesn't what to do anymore with her life, she just needs her sister, right now.

What do you think hazel mother write to bleiz?

I purple you 💜 .

- The Shadow.

--

{EDITED}