Platform 9 3/4 and the ride to Hogwarts

A/N: I hope you enjoy this episode!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's PoV

"Platform 9 3/4? That's impossible!" I thought by myself

I saw a mother, with 3 kids and carts like mine. I walked up to them.

"excuse me miss, do you know where platform 9 3/4 is?" I asked politely

She smiled at me, I suddenly felt a flush of a feeling I've never felt before, motherly love.

"Well, we're actually going to go there now! Would you like to come? Or do you have parents waiting for you?" The lady asked.

I looked down at the ground, sad.

She gasped, "Oh my! Dear, do you not have any parents?"

I shook my head,  "no, I don't, I don't even understand what's happening right now."

The woman looked at me, and gave that warm smile again. "well, you know what. My name is Molly, I am the mother of Fred, George, Ronald, and Ginny over here. If you don't mind, I can 'adopt' you so that you have a motherly figure, and someone to go to In your vacation!"

"I would really like that, thank you, Molly! My name is Y/N!" I said excitedly.

"oh, you can call me mom if you'd like." She smiled and hugged me. "Welcome to the family, Y/N"

The two boys, who looked similar to each other. said "Yeah! Welcome to the family! You'll fit right in! Will you come to sit with us on the train?" Fred asked

"If you don't mind. Yes!" I replied.

"Well of course we don't mind!" Fred laughed

"Otherwise we wouldn't  have asked dummy!" George laughed.

The twins ran into the wall, 

"WAIT-" I yelled, but they went into the wall???????
"is that safe?" I asked Molly."

"I'm sure it is! Want to go together Y/N? Then we'll either both crash into the wall or go in together!" Ron asked

"yes!" I said

we both went in, everyone got there safely.

Molly gave me a forehead kiss and said "I'll send you a letter dear, good luck. Write me back if you need anything or want to tell me things!" 

"thank you, Molly... Mom." I said to Molly, appreciating her kindness.

We got on the train, I sat with Fred and George, who bought a lot of snacks from the lady.

I decided to check out the package Bellatrix put in my pocket.

"Y/n, Tell me." Fred begun "DO you have a last name?"

before I could grab the package, I decided to answer them first.

"well no, but a very kind lady told me I could use her last name"

"oh, that's sweet!" George replied, "what name? If you don't like it, you can use ours too! Since you know..."

Fred and George said in unison "you're family"

Chills, all over my body.

"well she's called Lestrange" I replied smiling

"OOOOH SouNDS mYSETeriOuS" Fred giggled

"isn't that a death eater," George said in a serious tone

Fred pushed him over "N A H. Otherwise she would've already been dead.

They decided to focus on each other and the food

I grabbed the package from my pocket. I read the note: 

"Dear Y/n,
I hope you have fun with it, I have one too! 
Yes! A matching one. So you'll never forget me.
Until we meet again, don't forget to write!
- Your totally safe friend Bellatrix Lestrange"

I opened the packaging.

"WOAH A NECKLACE"

"OH I'LL HELP PUT IT ON!" George said excitedly

"From your secret looooover?" Fred said cheekily

"that's illegal Fred, if you look at the name" I laughed

"from who is it then," Fred asked curiously

"well, it seems to be from that Bellatrix girl again," George said, clicking the necklace on.

"Y/n, I think you should be careful with this one," George said, sounding serious for once. "I've heard about a Bellatrix Lestrange,"

"GEORGE! Hashtag #NotAllBellatrixLestranges there could be more of her out there! maybe this is a nice one!" Fred laughed

"Well, she was very kind when I bumped into her at the Diagon Alley, the dark part," I said to them.

We then talked about the chocolate frogs and the beans.

then we arrived. We got out and who did I see?

HAGRID

I ran over to him, "OH MY GOD HAGRID! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE"

"Y/n! Hey! I'm here to lead you to Hogwarts! I see you got everything! Including a raven! what's their name?"

"Bella! after a very nice lady I met." I smiled

"I see you've met the Weasleys!" he laughed

Fred and George walked to us "hiya hagrid, Y/n's our sister now!"

"w-what?" Hagrid looked at me confused "what happened?"

"OH! I asked molly for directions to Platform 9 3/4 and she noticed that I don't have parents. SO she adopted me. She's going to make it official, so that I have a legal guardian!" I smiled

"that's amazing, Y/n!" He laughed, "let's go to Hogwarts"

we went in boats

it was amazing

A/N: I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! I LOVE MAKING THIS