[ about you-2 ]

Prem got home and lied on his bed. He's now sober and wasn't drunk enough not to remember what had happened. The moments when Boun was taking care of him made him surprisingly blush. "What the hell Prem?!! You just met this dude and you are already blushing for him? Ughh!"

     Prem went to the bathroom to take a shower attempting to take his mind off of things. Flashes of Boun being close to his face, smiling, laughing, even looks of concern kept going through his head.

    Maybe it's just that we had a very memorable first meeting. Yeah, that's right. He just a super nice guy. Let's just be ask to be friends. Friends. Nothing else.

    He sat down on his bed thinking of what to text, but before he could come up with a reason why to talk to him, Boun texted him first."

*in text*

Boun- Hey, what are you up to? Did you get home  ok?

Prem- I got home fine. I just got out of the shower.

Boun- Then that means you're sober and fresh, right?

Prem- I guess you could say that. Why?

Boun- Answer it!

    Prem looked at his phone in confusion. He shrugged it off and was about to lay down until his phone started to ring. It was Boun.

    What the hell!!! I look so ugly right now! I barely know this guy, how could I show him me now. I JUST PUT MY MASK ON FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! What to do, what to do... OH. Turn off the light. Prem went to go turn on the light and then quickly answered his phone. 

"Hey...why can't I see you? Your screen is black. Did you break your camera? I-"

"MY CAMERA ISN'T BROKEN! I mean...my camera isn't broken, I just turned off my light. Sorry for yelling." 

"It's ok, never mind it. Also, why do you have your light off?

"Because I look ugly right now. I can't be shown to anyone."

"Ohw, why can't you show me ~ Please na~."

"But you just saw me an hour ago. It doesn't matter."

"Please, I promise I won't laugh at whatever it is that is ugly."

"Promise?"

    Boun promised him he wouldn't laugh so he took a sigh and walked up to the light turning it on. The moment Boun saw Prem wearing that sheet mask, he started bursting out laughing. "You said you wouldn't laugh!" His laughing toned down a bit until he got used to the mask. "Fine, I won't laugh anymore. On one condition," he said holding up one finger and letting out a chuckle, "We have to get to know each other for the next hour." Prem let out a sigh and took off his mask, "Fine I will."

    I said, they talked for an hour about their lives to seem less and less like strangers and more like friends that have known each other for years.

    Boun lied down and continued to talk to Prem for an additional 20 minutes than said until he fell asleep. Prem meant to hang up the phone since he was already sleeping, but his finger only hovered over the the red button to hang up in. He hesitated for a while there with the intention of hanging up, but just lied down like Boun and dozed off to sleep instead.

    When Boun woke up, he noticed sounds that he didn't know where it was coming from. Is that snoring? Where is that coming from? And why is it so, cute? The small baby like snores continued as he looked all over his room for where it is. When he finally looked at his phone, he had noticed that Prem never hung up.

    He let out a loud yell through the phone mic and started to laugh obnoxiously as it made Prem fall off the bed.

    "Oiiii! That hurt. BOUN! WHY DIDN'T YOU HANG UP!?!?" Completely ignoring the the question, Boun said, "You have a very cute snore when you sleep. It's like a baby, has anyone every told you that?" Prem started to get upset and quickly hung up the phone.

    Did I say something wrong? What was he getting so sensitive about? Boun tried to call him back but he never answered. At that point, he had no choice but to shrug it off.

    Prem laid back down and and hugged a near by pillow. He then put his face in the pillow and started to cry out loud. Although his mom had died 1 year ago, it still hurt like it was yesterday. His dad was a drunkie and was only recently only recently arrested 2 weeks ago because his college counselor noticed his depression and bruises.

    He decided to take a walk since he had no classes today and wanted to clear his mind. While walking, he had his head low, not paying attention to the things in front of him. The last thing he remembered bad getting hit and Boun hovering over him screaming.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you all are enjoying the story thus far! Please vote and and comment feedback to make this story as great as possible.😊