Epilouge 2

Jocelyn POV

Dahil sa pagtitigan lang namin ni aiden hindi ko na naintindihan ang sinasabi ni father.

"You may say you vows!" Wika pari
Tumingin sa akin si aiden Bago kinuha ang micro pono .

"Jocelyn, from the day i meet you. Sinabi ko sa sarili ko ikaw ang gusto kong next target. Pero hindi yun ang nangyari pagkalipas ng araw. hindi na ako nakatulog nang matino. Kaya nagpasiya akong sundan ka kahit saan ka magpunta. I want you too become mine all mine. Para akong aso na sunod sunod sa amo Na ayaw naman sa akin. Days, months has passed lalong lumalim ang pagmamahal ko sa iyo. I was the happy man alive when you said yes to become my girlfriend . We encounter upside down in our relationship but we are remain strong.

You have made me the happiest man on the world today by agreeing to share your life with me. I promise to cherish and respect you. I promise to care for you and protect you. I promise to comfort you and encourage you. I promise to be with you for all of eternity.

I Vow to take you to be my wife, before God who brought us together, to love and cherish you even as Christ loved the Church and gave Himself for it, to lead you and share all of life's experiences with you by following God through them. "

Mahabang wika niya saka sinuot sa akin ang singsing.
Kinuha ko ang micro pono sa kanya.

"Babe you made me cry for happinest right now. Aiden from the day i met you you are the annoying person that i met. But days pass you become the sweetest person. And because of that my heart beat for you. You made me the luckies woman in the universe when we become official With that i fall harder with you.

And today I say, "I do" but to me that means, "I will". I will take your hand and stand by your side in the good and the bad. I dedicate myself to your happiness, success, and smile. I will love you forever.

Aiden, I give you this ring. Wear it with love and joy. I choose you to be mine. I choose you to be my husband to have and to hold, from this day forward. I pledge you my faithfulness to show to you the same kind of love as Christ showed the Church when He died for her, and to love you as a part of myself. I His sight we shall be one. "

Mahabang wika ko saka sinuot sa kanya ang singsing.
Nagpunas din siya luha.

"With the Power vested in me, I now pronounce you Aiden and Jocelyn As husband and wife." Wika ng Pari as the mass is about to ended.

"You may now kiss the bride!" The father Announce

With that
Aiden took my veil na nakaharang sa mukha ko. He snake his arms around my waist and  pull me closer to him while i wrap my hand around his neck with smile then gave each other sweetest kisses.

"I love you Mrs Pearce!" He said after our kiss
"I love you too Mr. Pearce!" I reply
Once again we shared our kiss like we are the only one in this place.

"That's enough  You guys can continue that on your honeymoon! Were starving now!"  my brother said.

Nakangiti kaming humarap sa mga bisita at pinakita ang mga darili namin kung saan nakalagay ang wedding ring namin.

Nagulat ako ng binuhat ako ni aiden Like the newly weds do. Humawak ako sa leeg niya at isinandal ang ulo ko sa dibdib niya.

"I don't want you to get tired babe, papagurin pa kita sa sarap mamaya!" Bulong niya na nagbigay sa akin ng kiliti .
"Then Why don't we escape now babe?" Malambing kong wika. Well i am not like this before ewan ko kung bakit nagiging maniac na ako sa kanya.
"That s what i am want too, but sad to say bantay sarado tayo ng daddy mo." Wika niya