a story for mom

mom,
for all the things you haven't say in a while, i'm sorry cause i don't hear the loudest scream on the corner of your heart.

been too long we never sit for a morning tea for a little less problem conversation in our heads, that already taken up our life to be a different human ever.

mom,
how are you these days?
been too long we never talk on the phone since you called me almost every day since middle school to ask me "had i have my lunch yet?"

i really wanna talk to you, like in a good term. but the more i wanna see you the saddest i got cause i see something in those eyes that you will never say to me.

as a woman, we clearly understand. leaving home is hard to do. and so am i.

i'm sorry, you might wish to have the best daughter. maybe not for living a rich family, just a good listener and always being home for you.

i'm sorry on those hard days with your back pain, you don't have someone to call just to make a little massage for your back and telling some stories about how stressful a day it is.

mom,
i have lotta things to say to you.
i have lotta things i wanna do with you

with all those feelings,
all i can do is wishing you well
and living your best for the rest of your life

be strong for everything you see, you hear, you do. i know it's hard sometimes, but there's no other thing.

the good thing always takes time mom and i hold on to that.

i don't want you to wonder what i've been thru, because i chose this life and i committed.

mom,
if you ever feel so sad and missing me to talk,
my prays will always be there with you
i'm good here and will always be good

i still love you like nobody else does cuz you're my first love and will be forever.

i miss you xo