⎡𝟯𝟲⎦

⎡𝗦𝗘𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗠𝗜𝗡⎦

After storming out of the house, I realized what I just did.

I just ran out of the house without my phone, wallet, or even a jacket.

It's gonna be so awkward when I go back...

Well, I guess I'm spending the night at Sungie's place!

I start walking towards Jisung's house, thankful for the two days I spent memorizing the way there.

It's really cold, so I rub my hands together and blow some warm breath on them to feel better.

It doesn't do much, but it's the best option I have.

?: Look what we have here... What's a pretty boy like you doing out here alone?

I turn around and see some men leaning against the wall of an old store.

I panic and start backing away, but they just laugh and walk towards me.

Soon, my back hits the wall and my eyes widen as realize I just got myself stuck in an alley with these creepy men in front of me.

Seungmin: S-stop coming c-closer...

One man grabs my arm and pulls me towards them.

?: Look's like we'll have a fun night.

The others laugh as the man starts sliding my sweatshirt off my shoulder.

Seungmin: L-leave me...

I try to pull my hand out of his grip, but he's too strong.

He looks at my exposed collarbone and smirks, leaning in way too close.

Suddenly, he attacks my neck with bites and kisses.

I scream for him to stop, but he only goes further.

If I don't escape now, it's gonna be too late...

I gather all my strength and push the man off me, immediately taking off into a random street.

I start running as fast as I can when I hear the men chasing after me.

After a while, they start catching up, and soon, one of them grabs my arms, stopping me from running further.

?: You bitch! If you'd been a good boy, I wouldn't have to take it this far.

One of the men takes out a pair of handcuffs and a cloth from god knows where and hands it to the man in front of me.

I try to back away, but end up getting pushed to the ground, the man now hovering above me.

?: Not so fast, baby boy...

He grabs my hands and cuffs them together, taking the cloth and shoving it in my mouth to stop any sounds from coming out.

Tears start welling up in my eyes when he harshly rips off my sweatshirt, exposing my upper half to them.

They all smirk and start coming closer to me and I shake my head, trying to get it into their heads that I don't want this.

Suddenly, one of them smashes his lips onto my neck, his hands roaming all over my body.

Please, someone save me...