Where did they go? What happened?

"Jarvis?"

"Yes, Ms Stark."

"Where did they go?" I wondered, hoping Jarvis could answer me. I hope they don't have a mission.

"They're at S.H.I.E.L.D base. They're talking to Director Fury, miss."

How does Jarvis kn- OH! Dad set cameras and microphones up! "Jarvis, let me see this meeting."

"Miss, the microphones are broken. You won't be able to hear them."

Dammit! This could still work. I might be able to lip read. "Doesn't matter, Jarvis. Light 'er up!"

The video began streaming onto the big tv. Hmm, they've been there for an hour and they're already mad. Steve and dad look like they wanna kill Fury. Clint and Natasha are standing close to each other.

I still don't understand why Bruce doesn't ship Clintasha. It's adorable.

Crap... I forgot to lip read. I started paying attention just in time to see they were missing. Fury started to say something, staring at the camera.

Katherine, they're going back to your house. I know you've been watching. Just come down next time.

Oh my god, Fury knows the cameras are in place. I have to ask him some other time.

Also, Katherine, do not distract Steve from his missions.

So, I guess he really did see the kiss. I say back onto the couch, thinking. All of a sudden the screen turned black, scaring me a little. I heard the door open and I understood why Jarvis turned the screen off.

"Katherine, darling, we're home!" Bruce is a weird person. I'm not gonna lie to you. You have to get to know him a bit before the weird comes out but once it does...

Steve came in and pulled me up when I held out my hand, causing me to crash into his chest. "Well, hello there, Steve."

I saw dad walk in as Steve kissed my cheek.

"Steve, I think you missed."

He smirked at me. "Oh, trust me, I never miss." As soon as he said that, dad's head whipped towards Steve and he glared at him.

I smacked his arm. "Steve, my dad is right there. You can't say stuff like that with him around. The pyjama one was okay but only because he didn't hear!"

"Pyjama one?" Dad questioned.

"And now, I'm gonna be in trouble." I turned back to dad. "Aoife and I were dancing in our pyjamas and Steve saw. He said he liked my pyjamas, he just thinks they'd look better on the floor."

Dad glared even harder at Steve, if that's even possible. "What?"

I smiled at Steve to prove my point. "See? Now, he's gonna kill you! I didn't want him to kill you."

Dad smiled at me. "I'm not going to kill him. The suit will. Anyway," he continued before I could respond, "we have to tell you why Fury wanted us."

Hey penguins!!
Oh, shit! What did Fury want???
-Milly