Wow

Steve pulled away after a few seconds but kept his hands on my waist.

"Wow" was literally all I could say. He smiled and kissed me again.

"Ummm" He looked worried and I gave him an encouraging look. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?" Aww, he looks so nervous.

"Of course, assbut." I glanced at the folder and realised it was missing. "Steve, I think Fury came in during... um... that and took the report."

Steve blushed. That is so freaking adorable. Bruce chose that moment to walk in and ask, "Is it canon yet?"

"It's canon, Bruce. Your job is done."

Steve looked so confused. "Canon?" I shook my head and smiled. "Doesn't matter. Now, get out, you'll distract me from my work."

He nodded, pecked my lips and he left. Oh mycroft, now I can fangirl.

I forgot all about Bruce until he spoke to me again. "Actually, you can go. All you had to do was finish that research."

I nodded. "See you later, Bruce." I heard him yell bye to me as well.

"Jarvis, where's Aoife?"

"She's sneaking up behind you, Ms. Stark."

I whipped around to see Aoife glaring at the walls. Obviously, she's trying to glare at Jarvis.

"C'mon Feefs, cheer up. We're gonna have a sleepover!"

"Who said?" She looked suspicious.

"I did, now move your ass to my bedroom. You can borrow pyjamas from me."

She smiled and we both hauled ass to my room, where I told her to pick pyjamas and banished her to the bathroom to get changed.

When she came back in (both of us were in pyjamas) she was wearing Iron Man pyjamas.

"We don't need his head getting bigger, Feefs."

"They're your pyjamas."

I nodded in defeat. "Yeah, Dad bought them. Anyways, we shall start this sleepover with a dance party. Jarvis, play Shoot To Thrill."

The song started playing and we danced to it. It wasn't even proper dancing. After the song ended it felt like someone was looking at me. I turned to see Steve at the door, smirking.

"Will this be happening often? Because I like the idea of my girlfriend dancing in Captain America short shorts."

I blushed and looked down. I heard him walk over.

"Not that I have a problem with the pyjamas. In fact, they look good on you. I just think that they'd look better on the floor."

I looked up at him shocked. That smug bastard! I slapped his arm. "Steven Rogers, get out! Strictly girls only."

He shrugged and kissed me again. I quite like the kisses. "Goodnight, Kitten."

"Night, Steve."

I turned back to Aoife, who looked so shocked that I laughed. "You and Steve? What?"

"You're one to talk, Mrs Odinson!" Well, all that got me was a glare.

I shrugged, she smiled and we went back to dancing. I'd say that we danced for about 5 hours before deciding to do makeovers.

I know, 5 hours of dance. It wasn't a solid five hours though, occasionally we would go get food or one of us would make the other laugh so much that they fell onto the floor.

After the makeover, Feefs looked like Nicki Minaj and I looked like a clown. Guess I looked better. (boom boom shots fired)

We just talked after that until 1:30 and Dad came in to give out to us. Well, not so much as give out to us, it was more telling us to shut up or he'd use the suit.

We climbed into our sleeping bags (I know, we wee in my bedroom but neither of us wanted to sleep in the bed if the other was on the floor) and Aoife soon fell asleep.

I realised that I've known Aoife for 13 days and she is my best friend.

Hey penguins!
I think aoife2313 might have liked that ending. Just for you, Feefs.
It was serious but now it's back to fluff... OH WELL
I'm sick, I'm dying, save me!!!
-Milly