#6. Anotha Letter For My Souja

I know I haven't wrote you in sometime. I needed space and time to let my mind decide what feels right. Is it you, who I need by my side? Are you more than a lustful desire in my eye? Can you restore the broken pieces of my life?

This may seem strange, but I feel like you were that lil girl from the third grade who wanted to show me all the tricks she learned in gymnastics. Then the same young lady from the ninth, when I resurfaced back around the way after being hospitalized and fighting to restore the pieces of myself that made her want to capitalize by asking if she was familiar in my eyes. I gotta be honest, and pit my pride aside to put understanding of your smile when I asked you what your name was. Maybe it's because I came back for the third time. But did you forget the feeling of having me in your life? I can't say you forgot my face, even with time and pain, changing my light along with the way I smile. I'll still support you when you create a bridge just like you asked when we were kids. I told you; you're my lil gymnast, and I'm still your foam pit.

I didn't write that letter for "Baby General." I wrote it for my "Big Souja." She was just trespassing in the space I left for you to upgrade and become my queen. I can't put another woman in your place when they already displayed traits of disloyalty. Baby girl, wake up, you're Marshan royalty. My "Queen of the Sea." I'll link up soon, just save that space for me. Cause this time apart feels like an eternity of yesterdays. And I'm ready to be in your presence, so we can start an eternity of present days...