#10. Give Me The Loot

I can sense roaming the seas without me has you moving ever so lightly. Just grasp that trident tightly and my energy can guide the. The hunt shouldn't be so frightening. Just remember my brother controls the lightning.

I'm a pirate through and through, so I know the value of over looked treasures. You're used to people approaching you because of the credit your booty requests. But when I set out on my quest to secure the booty in your chest, it put an unexpected pressure to your breath, which you expressed with innocent gestures. These letters are sent on express air waves to confirm that I'm not like your past jesters who put on shows in your court. I mean you'll bust a gut when you're fully on board. Cause I can be a dork at times, but it's just to be able to admire your priceless smile.

I do apologise though; I wasn't playing my role and allowed unsavvy sailors to take their tolls. I'll repay their debts ten fold. You want cash or credit from my soul? You can joke around and call it sold, but in reality, it's something I let you hold. I'll just need you to be bold again. Cause with the correct moves we'll secure the win. Just put your sail to the wind and venture over the deep end.

I still prefer pearls over diamonds. Not saying I don't get my hands dirty, but coal isn't where I'm mining. So don't confuse the smoke you see over a silver lining. But again, time is of the essence and I'll wrap some seaweed to enjoy your presence. I'm your souls doctor. A witch doctor with natural herbs and remedies for every occasion. So you know I gotta prescribe you with the finest of medicines...