#9. Star Gazing

Hey luv. Did you check up on those codes I gave you access to? The ones that gave you insights to my scared galaxy. If you did, how does it make you feel? Did the sight of vixens turn your heart to steal? Or did the Titan make you want to enforce my deal? I mean it is twenty five bags. Just ask me.

I'm going to forever be the director of this biography. Though, I may need your friends and a few Angels help with diplomacy. I know my rage could be the end of me, so you all could soften the blow. Shit, or help me roll some smoke before I truly explode. That would be a phenomenal sight of the birth of a Marshan nebula. A celebration of life that would produce stars who would be blessed with our names and anniversaries marked on calendars. God damned family matters.

Fuck it; I'll end and start those chapters. But you can give me good times and teach me how much family matters. Time is running out as well as this season. You'd have to teach me how to properly deal with treason. I'm working on being civil and not lashing out like a heathen. Be my voice of reason, luv I'm pleading. I've climbed out of that pit of darkness and I'm not sure if I could recover from an impulsive landslide. I can finally enjoy the stars and all of the flashing lights. They're not as bright as I previously imagined but it's still company worth having.

And speaking on company, what are your thoughts on the vixen who started "Marshan Tingz?" I told you I'm following the stars and her sign keeps all of us aligned. Her temper is dam near like yours. And she understands how to play her role. I mean, she likes girls, is what I'm told. I still have every intention of making sure you understand the gravity of how much you alone means to me. But she's fine with you being Eve, as long as we allow her to be "The Mistress of the Sea." Oh, and she has her own company. It's actually brazy, just wait and see...