#8. The Sea Of Planted Seeds

I'm at the point that I gotta be real and keep it a buck again. I know how this game is played, because I've been in your shoes back in the day. It's a repeated stage but the last case was a friend. So I know the feelings of delays.

My karma isn't all peaches and cream. I planted seeds of deceit as I deceived the girl who held on to me to gain access to emotional release. So since I'm keepin it a bean; I'll let you know there can be another queen. She's not Iris, but she's the reason these "Marshan Tingz" came to be a means of how I attracted you back to my seas.

You see, I know you want me, but I know with our lack of direction, we leave too much room for misdirection and deception. However, I'm following the stars, as well as the energy of our hearts. So if you only hopped on board just to be shipped off on tours, then I'd rather you not waste time and jump ship. I'll excuse you and use it as a muse. I just don't know how you'll survive, if I have you walk the plank with your hands and feet tied. It's all love, but remember, I'm our nations dove. I'm learning to use my wings and I'd rather jump, than be shoved. It's only a matter of time that the roles are reversed. I've shoved every woman who had the potential to be a queen piece in the blues of the deep. So if bishops and pawns can scare you off, then we're not meant to be.

This is still chess, and I can see my life's expectancy peaks, with a queen rightfully in the seat next to me. We're where we need to be and things are so much clearer to me. This isn't a repeat. This stage is actually new when you notice the details of this scene. So let's do things differently. I'm sure you deserve every bit of love from a true king. You are my queen, and you have power over your destiny...