You are BEAU-tiful! (Beau Brooks/Janoskians Fanfic)

Chat convo:

Me: I'm not looking forward to it!

Kyle: Maybe they won't be so bad! :)

Me: Yeah, just like all my moms other friends! xD

Kyle: You'll be alright!

Me: Thanks! But my mom is calling! I gotta go! C ya

~~~~Ofline~~~~

"I'm coming moooom!" I quickly took a breath mint and ran down. "When will you dress up?" She asked. I looked down. "What's wrong with what i'm wearing now?" I asked. "Come on! Put on the tight new dress you bought!" I sighed. "Okay than!" I ran back to my room and dressed up. I didn't realise that i wasn't wearing shoes. I ran down and almost slipped. But i could hold myself. "Good enough?" I asked my mom. She nodded. "Here this is from grandma!" She gave me a necklace. "It's beautiful!" I said. My mom helped me to put it on.

"OMG! IS THAT NUTELLA CAKE?!" I jumped up. "Don't touch it! Its for Gina okay?!" I gave her the evils. We heard a car. "SHE'S HEEEERE!" My mom ran outside. It was like she saw Santa or something! I walked behind her. Gina was a beautiful lady. Brown long hair, beautiful eyes. Not too short and not too tall. Perfect. I walked outside. "Shit.." I thought to myself. I looked down and saw i was on my socks.  "Oh well!" I walked to my mom and Gina who were hugging.

"You must be Lucia?" I nodded. "Well, Everyone calls me Lucie or Luce! Just call me Luce." She smiled and hugged me. It felt kind of strange to hug a woman i don't even know. "But Hyndia, i gotta tell you something." She said facing my mom. "I couldn't leave my sons at home.." My mom nodded. "No it's okay! We have cake enough!" Gina signed something to the taxi. A boy from about 17 walked out. And his twin brother followed. They walked over to us.

"This is Jai and this is Luke..." I smiled at them. "So how do we tell them apart?" My mom asked. I covered my face in my hands. "Mooom!" I said annoyed. "What?" She replied. "Luke had a lip piercing and a dot on his nose." A boy walked over to us. "My name is Beau!" He gave me a smile. I smiled back but didn't react. "Why are you on your socks?" Jai asked. "Because i'm not wearing any shoes." I replied. They started to laugh. I sighed.

"Can i go inside?" I mumbled to my mom. She nodded and i ran to my room. I took my laptop, putted it on a pillow on my lap and logged in.

Chat Convo

Me: I totally made a fool of myself!!!

Kyle: LOL! What did you do?

Me: I wasn't wearing shoes. And than they asked why and i replied "Because i'm not wearing shoes"

Kyle; That's typical you! And as long as you weren't wearing the ones with the weird faces on, everything is gonna be okay!

Me; Really funny! Don't 4get that you gave me those! ;)

Kyle; Yeah yeah whatever! Hehehe

Someone knocked on my door. And just walked inside. "Don't we wait for an answer anymore?" I asked a little angry. "Sorry, but your mom wanted me to tell you that you gotta come down!" I sighed. "Beau right? I'll be there in a minute!" He nodded but didn't leave. "You can go if you want!" I said. He shook his head. "i'm fine!" He started to laugh. I rolled my eyes.

Kyle; Luce? Are you still there?

Me: Yeah, but one of the gasts had to come and tell me that i have to go to my mom. And he refuse to leave my room! What a weirdo!

Kyle: Hahaha! I'll see you at 3PM!

Me: Sure! See you there!

I logged out and stood up. "Go down with me!" I pulled him out of my room and we walked downstairs. "What do you need Momma?" I asked, giving a kiss on her cheek. "Stop Luce, and i want you to be social!" I sighed. "Mom, i can still see Kyle today? Right?" She mumbled something. "Pleaseee!" She mumbled something. "Okay than! But only if you take them with you!" I took a step back. "No! It's me and MY friends! They can't just jump in and think they can be in my friend group! I know my friends for years!" "Than you can't go!" She said. "BUT MOOOOOOOOOOOM!" She shook her head. "Okay! I'll take them!" I sighed and took a piece of the cake.