Not you again

Sorry guys for the very late update. I was just not feeling any motivation to write something but I pushed through to update you guys!! Hope you like this🥰

"Wahhhhhhh this is so fucking good!" A certain baker rolled his eyes while he listens to his customer, no not any other customer, a mafia one.

Jeon Jungkook also known as Fuyu(means winter), is a prestigious mafia leader in the whole country. Everyone fears him with his astonishing, charismatic aura and gruesome acts yet here he is seating inside of Taehyung's bakery, moaning because of how delicious the dessert is.

"Sir please refrain with the weird noises," he tried to politely said.

"Hey Taehyung-shi! Teach me how to bake this!" Jungkook went up to him and grab both of his hands.

"Why are you holding my hand sir?" Taehyung look at him, unfazed.

"I love love love your desserts that's why I'm holding your hand. It's a sign of gratefulness if you want." Jungkook smiled, giving Taehyung chills.

"Well thank you for the compliment but I think you should finish your food sir since," Taehyung eyed at the guy waiting outside for Jungkook.

"I don't get to come here so often why so hard on me hm?" Jungkook leaned in closer, Taehyung slowly pulling back.

"I just thought you might be busy. That's all," Jungkook eyed him for a little while before going back to his seat.

"Meanie~" Jungkook pouted continue to finish his food when he heard his phone ding.

Unknown number:

Well, well, well our most dangerous mafia leader is not on his base? Haha, Fuyu-shi, if you don't mind,

I paid a little visit on your villa.

Glass breaking was heard in the shop as the door bell rang. Jungkook had run out immediately and unto his car. Taehyung was surprised by the sudden reaction but he supposedly thought that it looks like

"Out for a dangerous one huh?"

••••••••••

Jungkook immediately hop off his car and rush inside the villa. He look around but it seems that nothing had happened.

"Boss!" His right hand man Yoongi called out.

"Are you guys okay?" Jungkook quickly asked.

"Uhh yes, what's wrong boss?"

The hell is that message for?

"How about you boss? Are you okay? We receive an unknown message saying they attacked you?!" Yoongi sounds worried.

"I received one saying they attacked you guys here." Now everyone is confused. Yoongi ordered them to hack on who's phone number was it. But a few minutes later, Jimin (Yoongi's brother) came barging in.

"Sir he's on the move now,"

"Who is?" Jungkook looked at him, a serious look on his face.

"Your....." Jungkook notice him hestating.

When I thought he's long gone, he came back.

"Him huh... Ritsu," and Jimin nodded. Everyone was surprise since Ritsu had been gone for many years without any news about him. Ritsu was the one who raised Jungkook and thought him everything about the Mafia life. They're not blood related but they had a close bond before.... everything happened 9 years ago.