shaper 9:: freds gammity gensokyo

anna ran in2 tewitits room an she scremed relay loud ";HEY ITS FRED?????????????"

"hi lol" say fredf (not freddy fazbar btw ) and he wavd "waaaats up :) hoiawre you?"

"WY ARE YOU IN" SHE GRAB FRED AND SHACK HIM LIKE MARACKA "IN TEWI TOOM?"

"i was invessygating" erpsoned fred"of couarse, wy are you in abandon bbuilding?>"

"this builing isnot bbanaoned," sayed qnna, an it was tru, it wasnt, but it mite lock like it was, so se couldnt blam fred.

ana reflector for a m omence. fred wa ser freind, the friend from can aids, who went to same anna schol in can aids, and was anna clasmate, except they didnt hav doki doki catholic club or doki dok icatholick SCHOL back ther sao idk wohw anna even has friends.but se did, and se had fred as  afriend, and i think fred consaider  fanna as a frien toom, but to be sure, i will suse my author power real quick (a/n: im siicyc btw siikick i think is spelled? i can read mind lol) to tap in and c!!!

*tapsw into freds mind*
fred: *thinking* my frienda nna from can aids :)

*taps out of freidn mind* and there you hav it, ana and friend best freds 5EVBAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDD (an: fred is a good frend!!!!!!!!! donot you agre? post in the comment if u think fred is god! if you dont theni hopoe you f***CKing di***e and you *squeezes your body like a f**cking lmon*)

"annaaaaaaaaaaaaa? buuuuuudy? buuuuuuuuudy" rang out an annoying ass voice like anoying oranje. 100% oranje gujucie. you now, i lov that gaem. is awesom!! i loev laying 100 per cent oranje juice, and i "yea we get it buddy" said juan HEY IM NOT DONE YET!!!!!! *G**CKING SMASHES YOU TO THE GROND LIK A COACKARAOCH* anywya, yea, i lov that game so muc, evne doetih it soooo so bad i like my soup and is so so bad and yea.  srry juan *rises hi back up lkike bred in oven ROLF*

"imm.. uhh ovar hear fred, no sory i mean juan" anna said and juan runs over like pato's car runned over inocent pestedrains andeveryone else in toe behin him.

"well come on you two" say juan "we fond somfing .. of interes."

sp everyone went over to the bck yar where a large crack was supose to be in the middle, and it was, but also the back yard ground was nopw divde into four section. and in the midle , was a biiiiiiig hol, like a portal. in fact it was lik da end mortal from minecafr, wich is an awsome game. all the doki doki catolif club memory paly it, an have so muc faun, yaya!

so evryon locked down into da portal, liak hmmmmm hmmmmmm hmmm . ten grac eyes flashe ebbony (brown color btw lok it up if u don gettit,) an she push juan over into the portal an ten her eyes wen back to dark bown color an she scremed "NOOOOOOOOO JUA nah jk tat was funny as hell but it was mines. not me. ok ?"

"no juani cant live withoty youi" anna say and she jumped into the porral but fed and gace try to gab one arm each but since anna waws so determined she draged them tdown into the poortal wit her. patoh had so much swag that the portal was jezlous so it sucked him in an he said "ah like a mamacita's cochie" and eric was like "ok ill go in" so he went in and kralicious and catherine and yuiko hate pie were all like zomggggggggg they ot sucked in to. everyone did.

anna blink her eyes and se was like JAN JAN WERE ARE YOU JAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! se started to cry and cry and then everyone fel in beind her and they all locked around and juan was like "heyyyy budy stop crying its kindatoxic"

"omg jan i thout i loss you forever!" asy anna and she kis him on the lops and he was like hehehe "i know..i mis you too"

"you wer gone for five second" said ghost-mines "relax"