chranka 16 . lif gos on

anna wokcing up and she was late to scoholing so she rninng down the stair like ah ah ahhhhhhhhhh thunk thunk thunk and she grabed bred in her mouth (an like anime girl xDDDDDDDDD) and she went out the  doring

anna didnt use the pedesatian cros walking or the sid alking she ran don the road and then VROOOOOOOOOOOOOOM SHAWM a CAR shmashed into her and anna roled down the wroad unconshous.......... oh my gd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ANA WACK UP GETUP COM ON

gricing ho was late to school to saw anna body on the rstret and she was like OMGGGG ANA ANNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAA AHHHHHHHHHHH and she cale 911 (wich is very reposible ) . amulbance came and piked up anna and gracing... oh no...

---------------------------TIME SKIP-----------------------------

anna wock up "ahh were am i" 

"yor t doki doki hospital of course" sad a doctor "yor wfrends want to see you wyou were in a horrible car  cash and you almsot went into a coma and died but your friend gace made sure you iddnt dying horribly or something idkk " doctor hit anna on the head with clipboard and left

"ow" said anna"wat da fack" she tclsoed her eyes and thot and though and thoght , and then she was like oh yea i remember sortof

"hey ana howare you freling" asked giice

"my head kinda hurts i gues" she shurged "is everyone here"

"wel almost" grac said as everyone from doki doki catholic club filed in from hte dorway "there they are"

stef wwaved and said "um h hi" in a woman voice because she is a woman 

"oh wha hapened to yous tef"

"well you see i merged with cahtienre and well this is my true self" eplained stef

"cool"

"hey yo yo its me juan back wit a bomb of a song my beats are sick they want me on nick but i said no thanks i believe in the free stat..e.. whats chackalacking my chichiangas"said juan moonwalking into the rome (an that means when you wacl back words)

"nothing mach jun i jus got a hit by a car htough" sighed anna "btw im a lesbian"

"thats fine" said june "btw im not guy"

"youre girl?"

"no" shacking they head juan replying "im not guy im not girl"

"oh okay"siad everyone

"this is all happening so fast" grace said

then minese and eric and the walked into the rome too

"the policing jus called" mines said "yuri is in jail"

"omg no why" asked anna in a stat of surprise and sfock

"who do you think hit you with the car" said mienas

"ohhhhhhhhhhhh ok dat maks sense." then kralicious smahsed into the window out side and was like nyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haiiiiiiiii 

"guys it wasnt turi yuri was just framed by " kralicious thrwe some pick tures on the groud "boom these sus sus among us guys"

eric picked up the pictur "hmm zoom enhance" he said out loud and then he zoomed and nehacned his raw eye balls onto the picktre "wait ie seen these guys befoe"

"let me see" said grace and she put her glasses on wich shined in the ligth "oh these are the guys in the going home club anrt they ?

"yep" said eric  "thats definitly it. and lock" he puled up his phone "they joined the l4d2 contest we are haivng."

"we have to get yuri out of there" said anna 

"no we dnt" said grace "we;ll just use a backup for her spot"

"oh okay" siad anna "then what are we doing here we have to go train now"

"actually" said grace and she locking around nervously "the doctor told me tat um you may...um.. ana i know this is heard to hear but you may never be a game again"

"n...nani?" said anna shocked. she was not abel to say anyifng else. "w...what do yo mean ill never be able to gamble again"

"what do you mean she cant ever game again" said kral who started to cry "no anna has to be a gamer" said stef and juan started wniffing sadly too "oh no not anna not anna"

"the doctor said your brains were likes scrampeld egg" grace explained "and that maybe gaming will mess it up but dont worry y ou can still recover theres still a chanec"
"there still a chance?" echoed anna

"yes grace said "if you trian really hard who knows maybe you maybe we can even win the l4d2 contest"

anna thought rely hard ahse want to her secret private place in her heda. and she thought. she was a gamer. that was part of her, she love to gaming, she was an aivd gamer, it was on of her best talent how she can press the button and shoot the gun and stuff.  and she lovd playing eague and super gay mega virgin and acknights and tohing cuz she as a gamer. but most of all. she did not want to dsiapoint, her club, her FIRRNEDS... so she was determine, no, she KNEW , she DETERMINE, that she would carry doki doki catholc clbu to fist place.

anna opened her eye and they sparkled "not maybe.. we WILL win first place ... i promise" she shouted ith a hand on her heart and everyone cheered

"to doki doki catholic hclub!" she yelled

"to doki doki catolic club hip hip hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" shouted everyone else.

------------------the doki countyjail ------------

patoh ratled the bars of his cage after all he is still in a race "you guys are going to be so sorry when i get out of here"

"sorry mate" said a strange guy

"just tell me who are you"

"my name is gabe" said gabe "but you can call me gabe"

"whoare you working for" growled patoh "ill sue you for being racist you **** ******* *******" (a/n my mom said i cant writ thos words sry)

"woahhh mama mia cunt" said gabe "i dont know if i cna tell you all of that and also" he palyed a voice clip from his voice recorder that was annas voice saying "we have to free yuri and gracce sying "no we dont"

"they will never get you out of here"

"im not yuri you idiot of course doki doki wants me back" lafuehd patoh 

"uh oh i guess youre right erm erm" gabe took out his phoen and dialed a few numbers and then he handed the phone to patoh

"hello who is this"

"shut up" said a voice from the phone "you will die in three days we will make sure of it he he thanks for letting us run over your little friend"

"literally who?" asked patoh

"um anna duhh"
"i hate anna shes not my friend" said patoh "lol you are so stupid"

"i think we will get along quite nicely patoh" said the voice..

"how do you know my name" said patoh "kind of sus my brother"

then the stranger wlaked into the jail where patoh was and stopped right out side his cell then he hung up the phone and patoh looked at him angrily

the straner reached out a hand and patoh shock it "its nice to met you patoh. my name is evan. i think we will get along juts fine..."

(A/N OH MY FOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT TEH F*CK??! WILL ANNA BE ABLE T REGAIN HER MAD SGAMINGER SKILLS? WILL PATOH ESCAPE FROM DA JAIL AND FORM AN ALLYANCE OR WILL HE STAY LOYALE TO DOKI DOK CLUB??!???? WHERE IS YURI AND WHY DID SHE RAN VOER ANNA!!!!!!!!!!! FIND OUT AND MORE IN NEX CHAPTEAR OKAY SAY YEALL BYE BYE FIR NOW remmeber to subscribe for mor up datea<#)