capter 6; Peanis

"watchthis guys" said grace and then she turned into a suku suku (a/n: lock that up if you doNOTknow what thatse,) and nowshe was like the green weretaku suku suku she loking kind of like this:

and she rolled around the foor like a ball! rolly polly bing boing oops i forgot i was writing haha i got soooocariy away, and i was having fun SORYZ XDd anywey, she rolled righ to the dtanger standing in the door way of the carcade, and then hir ...

and she rolled around the foor like a ball! rolly polly bing boing oops i forgot i was writing haha i got soooocariy away, and i was having fun SORYZ XDd anywey, she rolled righ to the dtanger standing in the door way of the carcade, and then hir eyes turn red!!!!!!!! "gr grrrrrr gr gr rrrrrrgrrrrr' said sukusuku grac and then foam started dipping out her moths and she was lik "AHHHHH IHATE MOTHS" AND one of the machins exploded and then kendrick bit her leg

"ah ahhhhho www wah wah" startd to cry the figure and mineas gSPED and pointed "ITS YOU !" e sad in a veyyyyyyy very angy voice. cause he was so mad his cock and balls enlarged

"whos this" asked ana and she locked right at juan "well you see anita" said juan "idk looooooooool farter type beat com cummm ahhahahahahha monkey monkye"

"um ok," sayd anna and she wacked right up to mineas and his large balls smacking the flore evey tiem he waled as he marced rite up 2 the figare "mining diamond who is thise plz egsplan i so lost"

"this is that bich ive hatted sense day one" growed minced "her name i"

"i riamu plz dont be mean 2 m"e" say the figare at least and she stasrted crying really hard realy hard like gushhhhhh goo wa like a baby and everyone was liek omg my EARZZZZZ (an xD) an riamu all cocked up 9she dose drugs but donot do drug theysere bad 4 U!!!!!!!1) riamu stare pissing on the foor and it was a mix of cockaine and stuff so it didn look yelow, it loked realy weird and bad and smeled gross and grace was stil on her leg as the suku suku so grace was ilike "SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTP!" and a litle bit of peis dribled on her so she got off, but she hjumped right inot the pis pudle and ran around like ahh ahhhhhh cover in piss! so like a dog she stared shaking and the entire floor started shacking and the moon fellfrom the sky and it went back up again and mineas big dick started swinging around and it hi raimu righ in the face and the knees and her vaginea.

"PLZ METL LET ME JOI NYOURE SCLUB!" riamu crying so hard now "[LZ PLZ PLZ PLZPLZPLZ"

"let me deal with her" said taytay uzumaki and then smoke pour int2 the room and everyon was like yesir an clered the way taytay starte chanting and shit and gave everyon a magick spell buff

"hey anna" said eirc "why dont you use your new wwpspellcard"

"thats a good ida, thanks reric your so smart" said anna and it was true my friend eric is cool and he knows computers and stuff and also he ws in a movie called the Joaker u gaise should wach it, its relly good!!!!! then anna ran up to reeamu and said "SPELLCARD DASHCON BALL PIT BALLS!" and bounce balls started raning from da sky and sealing and shit! they hit riamu on the head and stef ran up and said "SPELL CARD CUNNY COCK WARS!" and giant labsters ran around and they singing loudlly "CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY CUNNY"

juan starte batboxing so hard like verbalace ti the music and someone turned on strobe lights and riamu started having a ceasure which means they beated her.

"FUCKING AWESOME" everyone screame, and it was, even thoweuhg the flor was covered in weir raimu peepee, and strobe light, and smoke, and bouncey balls, and mineas bick dick was floping around, and grace was in her suku suku foarm, it was awesome.

riamu foam at the mouth so ana was so nice she decie to call ambulance.

"wats the numbar for 911? she asked

"ummmmmmmmm try 0000009?" said stef

"oooooook budy" laffed juan but it worked so he shut rite up. than an ambulanc came and they al got escorded oudda the ark cade witch was close until further noticed. and they carry riamu away.

"good day everyone" said anna with a simile. and eveyrone agree!

well.. almost everyone..

"hey guys" siad a tiny voice and they all lock down at the ground and it was suku suku grac! "awsome but i am stil a suku suku," she say and everyon wasl ike ooooooooh you are

"just turn back" say yurikolovespie who hated pie

"i trying so hard"cryed grace "i trying my best"

"i have a soul lution" say anna and she neeled to da groun and laid ou a line  of coake for suku skuku grace who snifed it realy hard

"thx tht made me feel betar but i am sitll a suku suku!"

"oh god!!!!!" went everyone

"so hoawre we gona turn her back to a huoman?" asked minced meat

"well we'l just wait a weeka nd then see, that is the suku suku period of time and then if she donot trn back i know just the guy................." said juan who was the touhou and suku suku expert. well actualy grace was the suku suku expert, but she was a suku suku and she didnt know anything anymore

"ok" say evryone and they all went home, and a weck pass.....................but was grac sitll a suku suku?????????????????

FIND OUT IN: NEXCKT CAPTER!!!!!!!!

OK A/N: sory i ben gone so long XD it jsut, my mommy and my daddy and my mommy and my daddy and jessy pinkman in the hooooooooooooooooooooooooorse and my daddy and my mommy and my daddy and my momy and oooooooough yeah woo yeah woooo yeah bitch ass nesa snail peanis cunny piss wars yeas oooh randy sexy yes. ok bye!!!!!!! xd se u in CAPTER 7!!!!!!