catter 5: cinco de mayo

a few dayse have past, and now anna is very happy in doki doki catholic club. she tell her mommy about all the new friends she made, and about the classes she is in, and about prasying to god but not the part about praying to okami becaus than her mom would be like waht the affaaaaaaaaaaaack anna!!! and move to kenya which anna did not like because it was very far away from doki doki catholic club and her friendse.

now anna was on break and since noboy was at school, doki doki catholic club decided to host it's meetings at weeba house in a special room weeba had made. it was a very big nice room, with a table and carpet and games and even a pool table! and above the door fame, was weeba balls, as a special memory of the sleep over. every time everyone came to the room, they would say "hello weeba, helo weeba balls!" and when they exit the room they do that too, but instead of hello they say "goodbye weeba, goodbyr weeba balls." anna didnt know how to play pool , but sine she was a touhou player she thinked 'hmm cant be doodoo hard can it' and no it wasnt except she had a litle toruble holding the stick but its ok becaus juan taught her how and they play pool lots and lots and touhou too. in fact anna and juan do lotse of things together now! they are haaving awesome dates and stuff, and even sleep over at each others house - like a privvate sleep over, so nobody else from the club is there (but they stil pray 2 okami, of couurs)e.

so it was on wetsday middle of week that anna was out. she was on her way to a doki doki catholic club extra special hangout meeting so it was still pretty early. thatse when she started to feel odd, like in that michal jackson song: i have this feeling like somebody watsching me...! ana kepd turning her head round and round over her sholder, but she saw nofing each time. she even cross the street, but she still felt like someone was following her...

anna went into a dark alleyway. she was tacking a shortcut to weeba house, an extra awesomeness shortcut that would give her swag points when she reported it to the reste of the group (they had a swag chart and she was still kindof lagging behind in fourth place). then hse herd a bottle roll behind her and that when she turned around with her full body, like SWIIIING like tank controls that bitch steered

"n-nani.." murmured anna, because thwat was a word that she[d learned from grace taching her some of the jap needs language. "who are you..."

"he he he" said the stranger "im so glad you asked" and then she took out a bassball bat (not like the fish lol) and started throwing knifes at anna but anna dodge that shit so well cause she stared playing ddr with juan who was an osu master and since juan was an osu master and she was a ddr master she could dodge just about all of these knifes as long as she played the song "night of nights" (epic touhou remix btw i love sakuya :) ) in her head.

"seriously who are you?!?!?!" siad anna "please stop trying to kill me omg please."

"no" siad the stranger and lifted the bass ball bat up above her head but then anna activated one of her spell cards "CATCH THE BEAT MEGA EXPLOSION" anna screamed and than the road started going like crakc crack crack as it opened up and the stranger went "guh!" like in anime and clenched her first and dropped the bat.

when they both stopped fitting ech other, the stranger went up to anna and anna leaned in close too to be nice and then the stranger scratched anna on the cheek with a hiss, like a neko (A/N: thts cat in jap needs btwz). "hehehehehehehe... tell you are friends... aggie has returned.." and then the stranger actived her spell card "ULTIMATE DETECTIVE TELEKENESIS PUNCH" and anna was like "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" as she went flying like goku. she tried to get back at aggie but aggie had already disappeared. she just left behind a creepy message with the magascene letters cut out and stuff like a real villain.

"this is bad..." anna mumble under her breath, and she was right! this was very very bad...

----TIME SKIP----