Chapter 8

The day after I found out I'm pregnant...
I went to Pony Boy and told him how I chickened out and can't tell Dally yet. He supported me.
Johnny usually comes over around 8:30 but he wasn't here. That was very unusual.
Darry, Soda and Two-bit all went to Johnnys house and turns out his dad had beaten him really badly!
Darry took Johnny to the hospital and he called the house and told us all that Johnnys in the hospital.
I was so scared! I called Dally and told him we need a ride to the hospital and Dally picked us all up.
We arrived at the hospital and Johnny looked so bad! I cried at  the sight of him. He was in so much pain and he was in a coma!
Dally held me as he looked at Johnny.
I then looked up towards the sky and said "God let him be okay!" As I cried and hugged Dallas.
The doctor then came in and told us all that visiting hours are over.
We all went back to the Curtis residence/ my home.
Darry made dinner and we all ate and Dally offered me a cigarette but I declined because I'm pregnant but he doesn't know that yet.
I then laid my head in Dal's lap as he ran his fingers through my hair and then I said "Baby?" He says "yes?" I said "will you stay here with me tonight?" He then said "Sure."
Then I kissed him.

End Of Chapter 8