Chapter 12

The day Dallas leaves the hospital

I got up this morning super excited because Dallas is finally getting out of the hospital!
Darry and I rode in his car to go get Dal from the hospital. We got there and Dal was waiting out of the door for us.
I hugged him and he kissed me and he said "I love you so much!" I said "I love you more!"
Then we got in the car and got home to see that the gang had made some food to celebrate Dally coming home! It was Dallys favorite meal too! Dal was super happy and he talked about how lucky he is to be alive and have all of us.
He is also super happy about becoming a dad which I love about him!
We all watched a movie at the house and as we did, Dally and I cuddled.
I felt Dally move some of my hair and then kiss me on the forehead.
I moved closer to him and we fell asleep like that.
In the middle of the night, I heard Dally's voice "Maya wake up." I woke up and he said "I'm going to your bedroom to sleep... wanna come with me?" I nodded and took his hand as he helped me up.
We went to my room and got in my bed and Dallas had his arms me around my waist and he said "I can't believe I'm having a child! I'm so happy that it's with you though."
I smiled and said "I love you Dal." Then he said "I love you too, Maya." Then we made out for a little bit and then cuddled and went back to sleep.
I woke up having to throw up. I ran to the bathroom and when I got to the door, Darry was on his way out. I bumped into him and he said "Woah there, what's wrong?" Then I pushed him out of my way and I puked. Dal came in and said "Darry get her some water!" Darry came back in with a glass of water and Dal got it from him and handed it to me.
Dal then said "I'm so sorry I did this to you..." I then said "Don't be sorry Dal! We made the choice to have sex." I drank some water then threw up more.
Dally then said "I love you Maya..." I then wiped my mouth and said "I love you too... I'd kiss ya but I've been puking and I don't wanna gross ya out!"
Dal said "I agree!" Then he helped me up and I brushed my teeth then we went back to bed and cuddled and fell asleep.

End of Chapter 12