34

Please vote and comment everyone, thank you all {This is a mostly smutty chapter, NO ROBBING FOR THE PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS COMPLAIN THAT I ROB THEM LMAOO SO I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS VERY SMUTTY CHAPTER}

Ophelia's pov
"Did you have Nikolai's bottle?" I asked and Erich pointed to the bottle in the bag. We got out of the car, slowly going to the jet. I held Nikolai close to me, the wind blowing in my face harshly.

"ERICH WHY IS THE WIND SO HARSH?"

"I DON'T KNOW BABE, LET'S JUST GET ON THE PLANE." He yelled, and I nodded. I forced Niko's face to go in my chest, as I didn't want the wind blowing in his face and getting him sick.

I slowly walked up the stairs, sighing lightly as I immediately took Niko to the room Erich built for him.

I laid him down on the crib, Niko's eyes staring into mine. I gave him a pacifier and his blanket, letting him fall asleep. I walked out, seeing Erich sitting there.

"Come on." Erich said once his eyes landed on mine. I sat down next to him, taking out my phone.

"Thank you for these two weeks, I know it got rough for the last few days, but we got through it." He said and took my hand in his, kissing my knuckles. I smiled, biting my bottom lip.

"You're welcome, Erich. All I want to do is just get back home, and relax with you and Nikolai." I said and he nodded, staring at me with an unknown expression on his face.

"Erich do you remember anything from a few days ago?" I asked and he looked at me confused.

"What?"

"Do you remember anything from Tuesday?"

"I just remember getting drunk." He said and I nodded.

"That's it?"

"Yeah."

"Hm." I said and he chuckled.

"Why?"

"Well, let's just say, you get horny as fuck when you drink." I said and he laughed.

"I'm horny as fuck with or without alcohol darling." He said and I nodded.

"Don't remind me." I muttered and that some blonde bitchy flight attendant came over. She gave both of us some drinks.

"It's a daiquiri." He said and we both took a drink. She went off, me smirking.

"She's def pissed that we're together." I said and he chuckled.

"Don't act as if you don't enjoy it."

"Enjoy what?"

"Enjoy females gawking over me even though you know damn well I'm yours." He said and I felt heat creep up my cheeks.

"Shut up." I muttered and Erich grabbed my legs, letting me rest them in his lap. He started touching my legs, and I felt his fingers get close to my thighs.

"No, Erich." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Whatever." He muttered and I grabbed the remote, putting on Netflix. I decided to put on 50 first dates.

"Really? What is it with you and romance films?" She asked and I shrugged.

"They're amazing." I said and took a sip of the drink in my hand. We both watched.

Erich's pov
I wasn't watching the movie.

Of course I wasn't watch the fucking movie. I was watching Ophelia.