29

Please vote and comment! Thank you!

Ophelia's pov
"OPHELIA." Erich yelled at the top of her lungs, and I groaned as I put on my sweatshirt, I walked downstairs, seeing Erich holding Niko close to him.

"We're going to Hyde Park." Erich said and I nodded. I looked at Niko, smiling as he held his arms out for me. I grabbed him, and Erich took my bag from me.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked while popping a piece of gum in his mouth. I wasn't paying attention, peppering kisses all over Nikolai. Erich rolled his eyes, clearly unamused.

"EXCUSE ME BUT HE IS CUTE." I said, getting defensive.

"He's cute because he looks like me." He said and I chuckled. We quickly walked out of his home, going into the rental car.

"Really a range rover?" I asked as I placed Niko in the back. I gave him my phone, letting him play a game. I got into my seat, watching Erich set up his GPS.

"Hey Erich?" I asked as he started to drive. He hand was placed on my thigh.

"Yes?" He asked and I sighed.

"I was thinking...um maybe would you like to go on a date later?" I asked and he drove onto the highway.

"Sure, One of the businessmen's daughters is a babysitter, I can get her to sit Niko."

"A random female?" I asked, getting a little nervous. He chuckled, squeezing my thigh.

"Don't worry, she sits for most of the businessmen's kids here in London. I did my research." He said and I sighed. I looked behind me, seeing Niko sucking on his thumb while staring outside the window.

"I actually wanted to ask you if you wanted to go on a date, I was just nervous." He muttered, and I chuckled.

"Nervous? The great Erich Maxwell Blunt was nervous to ask a female out?" I teased, and he rolled his eyes.

"Shut up." He muttered and we arrived at the park.

"Go Niko!" I exclaimed and he bounced over to the playground. I started laughing as Erich and I sat down. I checked my phone. I didn't see any messages, so I quickly put it down. Suddenly Erich grabbed my jaw, forcing me to look at him.

"What?" I asked, and he sighed.

"Nothing, I just don't want to sit here and watch Niko play." He said and let go of my jaw, making me groan.

"I thought you were about to do something romantic." I muttered and he chuckled.

"Maybe later." He said and suddenly his phone rang. He looked at me, motioning if I can watch over Niko. I nodded, and saw Niko climbing on some stairs. I walked over to him.

"Hi Niko!" I exclaimed and he jumped into my arms. I put him in front of the slide, and let him slide. Very quickly he slid down, landing on the ground, laughing uncontrollably. I picked him up, taking him to the swings.

I strapped him in, and slowly let him swing up and down as I looked at my phone. Erich came back, sighing annoyingly.

"Is everything okay?"

"Everything is fine." He said and pushed Niko up and down. My phone started to buzz, and I saw it was my father.

"Hold on." I said to Erich and answered the call.

"Dad?" I asked and I heard him chuckle.

"Darling, I heard your in London with Erich and Nikolai."

"Yes, why are you asking?"

"I heard Erich is going for a deal with a company in London?"

"Yes, he is."

"Tell him that I send him my regards."

"That isn't why you called." I said and I heard him exhale heavily over the phone.

"No, it's not."

"Then cut the bullshit and tell me what is going on." I said.

"Anastasia is currently in London, I was thinking maybe she can stay where you guys a-" I bursted out laughing through the phone.

"Are you fucking kidding?"

"Please, Ophelia, she just landed and she doesn't have a place."

"No."

"I thought you guys were getting along?"

"You thought fucking wrong."

"Ophelia come on."

"Not in a million years."

"Ophe-"

"I'm hanging up."

"PLEASE OPHELIA I'LL DO ANYTHING." He exclaimed and I smirked to myself.

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything." He said and I sighed.

"I want you to pay back the child support you owe mom, and I want to cut all ties with you." I said and the phone went dead. We sat in silence for a few minutes.

"I'll pay the child support, but we still have to have some kind of relationship." He said and I groaned.

"Just pay mom back the 500,000 thousand dollars you owe her." I said.

"Fine."

"By today, and send the bank statements. I'm not kidding."

"Done." He said. I suddenly got a notification on my phone.

"I just sent you Anastasia's number. Message her your address, make sure she gets there safely."

"Okay, I'll make sure she gets there safely, but let me ask Erich first." I muttered. He quickly hung up, and I walked back to Erich. I checked the message.

It said that she was only staying for three days, and she's mostly just leaving her things here.

"Erich, My father called."

"Really? What did that prick want?" He asked and I sighed.

"He wants Anastasia to stay at our home for a few days." I said and immediately Erich perked up, anger evident in his eyes.

"Excuse me?"

"Please Erich." I whispered and he picked up Niko. He started walking to the car, me trailing behind. He sat Nikolai in the seat.

"Babe..." I whispered as we both got into our seats. He slammed the door, starting the car.

"If you believe I'm going to let her in my house, you're wrong."

"Erich I don't want to do this either, but my father is paying back my mother 500,000 dollars he owes her." I said and Erich relaxed immediately. He looked out the window, thinking intensely.

"How long will she be there for?"

"Three days."

"What is she here for?" He asked and I pulled up the message.

"A future modeling gig." I read, and Erich rolled his eyes.

"Fine." He muttered and I squealed, kissing his cheek.

"Thank you! Thank you! Trust me, I wouldn't have let her stay, but my mom needs the money." I said and he nodded. We started to drive back home, and I messaged Anastasia.

'Here's the address. Don't change anything, just wait in the living room.' I messaged her.

'Okay.' She messaged back quickly, and I sighed.

"I'm sorry Erich."

"Don't worry about it Ophelia, As long as your mother gets her money back." He said and I nodded.

A/N
3some next chapter :D IM KIDDING ANYWAYS Hope you all enjoyed!-Julia♥︎♥︎♥︎