43

Please vote + comment + read the a/n. Thank you all.

{NOT EDITED, THERE MAY BE MISTAKES WHILE I WILL FIX TOMORROW (I'm exhausted)}

(ALSO THAT IS THE ENDING UP THERE, only a few key words are crossed so try to guess the ending form those)

Ophelia's pov
"Hi dean Richard." I said and shook his head. I saw a female sitting there, picking at her nails.

"Hi, this is Jules." He said and she walked up to me, shaking my hand. I smiled.

"Hi Jules, I'm Ophelia."

"Nice to meet you." She said and Dean sighed.

"I have to go, but Jules will show you around." Dean said and we both nodded. We walked out, Jules smiling at me.

"Okay so, here's a few rules. The last guy you have today, Vaughn, is a TOTAL ass but he's super cool with grades, so you can half ass your papers and he won't care." She explained, and I nodded. I looked at one of my classes which I had tomorrow.

"Okay, so what about Maddie Relen?"

"Okay so Relen is very sweet, and a lot of people take that to their advantage which is fucked up but when you hear how much work and how much she lectures you, you won't regret it." She explained, and we pulled into a class.

"You have to take 5 classes a week, as we combine a lot of courses here. You have two day, two tomorrow, and one Thursday, got it? It's done like mine so I can help you out." She said and I nodded.

"What about this guy?" I asked and she smirked.

"Martin Kawold. He's the biggest dick teacher in the entire school. Literally, stay on his good side, because if you don't, he will literally fuck you up." She said and we walked in. My eyes went wide.

"Oh, He's also fucking gorgeous." She said and I laughed.

"He's young as hell."

"He started last year, and he got some big balls for a young teacher to be honest." She said and we sat down in the middle of the huge room. There was people already there, and he was scanning over the room. His eyes landed on me, and his face changed.

"Wow." He mouthed, and quickly I looked at Jules.

"Holy shit, I've never seen him look like that before." She whispered, and he walked over to us.

"Jules? Who's this?" He asked, and I smiled. I stood up.

"Ophelia Morales, I'm new here." I said and he smiled.

"Pleased to have you in my class, Ophelia." He said, emphasizing my name. I sat down, and he smirked.

"I'll send you the work your missing tonig-"

"Actually I already did it." I said and took out the stack of papers. His eyes went wide as he took it in his hands.

"Wow...damn..."He whispered, and I smiled. He went down the stairs, put the stack of papers on the table. Jules stared at me like I was crazy.

"How the hell did you get that work?" She asked and I smirked.

"I have connections." I answered, and Kawold started to stare at everyone, and quickly everyone shut up.

"So, today we will be talking about newborns, and about pregnant woman...."

"So I would like you all to 50 pages by FRIDAY. I want it emailed to me THURSDAY, 11:59. If It's even a minute after, I'm not accepting it." He said and we all started to get ready to go.

"Ophelia, please stay." Ur said and I nodded. I packed up, and waited until everyone left.

"I'll wait for you honey." Jules said, and I nodded. She walked out, and I shoved my phon in my pocket. I grabbed my books, and held them in my hand.

"What would you like Mr.Kawold?"

"Just to talk, I would like to know why you transferred? And where you transferred from?"

"I transferred from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, to here."

"The reason?"

"Better education. My grades were really good, and the dean decided it was best for me to transfer here as the education was better."

"Hm, you seem extremely intelligent." He said and slowly walked over to me.

"It's a pleasure to have you in my class, Ophelia."

"It's a pleasure to be here, Mr.Kawold."

"Martin, my name is Martin. I'm not that old." He said and I smiled.

"Well, okay Martin, I'll see you soon then." I said and walked out. He watched my every mood, and Immediately Jules grabbed me.

"HE TOTALLY LIKES YOU." She exclaimed as she led me to our next class. I chuckled.

"Excuse me? What?"

"The way he was looking at you...oh my fucking god!"

"Jules I think your on crack cocaine."

"I am NOT! Ophelia he literally wouldn't stop staring at you."

"Maybe he was looking at you?"

"Bullshit. He was definitely looking at you." She said and we arrived at Vaughn's class.

"God, He's so old and such as assface." She muttered as we walked in. She right, he was old, but he didn't look too bad.

"EVERYONE SIT DOWN BEFORE I THROW YOU ALL OUT." He yelled, and we sat down. I groaned.

Okay, now I sense the assface part.

Erich's pov
"Ivana, what's going on today?"

"You have a few meetings, oh and Cindy called."

"God, I told you to fucking block her."

"I did! She keeps on calling from different numbers." She defended herself. I rolled my eyes.

"Then fuck, I don't know."

"You have to meet with her, Erich."

"I'd rather shove shards of glass in my eyes then even touch her with a 6 foot poll."

"Erich, she's harassing you, me, and even our workers, you're putting your entire company in jeopardy." She said, and I swallowed.

"She contacted our best coders, Erich, our best fucking coders." She spat and I sighed.

"Fine, call the bitch, and let me talk to her." I said and she nodded, walking out. In a few seconds, I got a call. I answered it.

"Cindy?"

"E-Erich."

"Listen to me, Cindy, I'm going to meet with you, but just know, that if you ever contact me or my workers ever again, I'll fucking kill you. You can fuck with me, but if you start fucking with my coders, who mean absolute big shit to my company, then I'll swear on my life, you'll be dead." I spat, and she didn't respond.

"Now tell me where the fuck you want to meet."

"T-Tomorrow, our place at 9 pm."

"Nope, too late, I have to put Nikolai down for bed that time."

"6:00?" She asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, 6, at the place we used to meet up, not stop fucking with Ivana, my secretary, and my god damn coders." I spat and hung up the phone.

A/N
SO...two new characters. Jules and Nathan...Thoughts? Erich is also going to meet up with Cindy too...What do you think will happen? Write it in the comments, maybe you could be right! (I have it all planned out). Hope you all enjoyed my loves-Julia♥︎♥︎♥︎