BONUS CHAPTER (1)

{NOT EDITED}

Niko's pov
I slipped into the my grey nike sweatshirt, throwing the hood over me. I grabbed my shoes, holding them in my hands while stuffing my phone in my pocket.

I walked downstairs, seeing my Luisa and my father sitting on the couch, occupied by their devices.

"Hey Mom, Dad, I'm gonna go out."

"Where are you going?" Luisa asked, and I exhaled.

"Out." I responded, and Luisa raised an eyebrow while my father rolled his eyes.

"Go, go out." He muttered and I nodded in victory before quickly leaving my home.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket, looking up the address which was in my notes app.

My father told me this women's name is Ophelia Morales, and after looking her up, I found out she was actually the heiress to her fathers company.

He died almost 15 years ago, so I looked up who was owning it now, and it was a lady named Samantha Andrew, who was his ex wife.

I found her personal facebook, and immediately messaged her.

She was more then happy to meet me, so I'm going over to her home, which was about twenty minutes away from my father mansion.

I got into my white Lamborghini, which I got gifted on my sixteenth birthday, and put the directions in my phone, speeding off.

My father told me about Ophelia a few days ago, and I couldn't help but want to know more about her.

How the hell couldn't he tell me that i had a secret stepmother who died because of my REAL
mother who is currently in jail. 

...Okay now I see why he kept it a secret, but STILL. I should've known.

I arrived at Ms.Andrew's home, which was actually a huge mansion, and got out, seeing her waiting on the steps with two cups of coffee.

As I got out, she walked over to me, hugging me tightly, startling me.

"Hello Nikolai, how are you?"

"Uhm, I'm okay..you can call me Niko." I muttered and she motioned for me to follow her. She sat down on the steps, and as did I. I looked into the mug, seeing water.

"Water?" I asked myself, letting out a small chuckle.

"I didn't know if you liked tea." She responded and I grabbed it, taking a small sip.

"I was very shocked that you messaged me."

"I just...I need to know more."

"About?"

"Your daughter, uhm, my stepmother." I said and she exhaled.

"Ophelia."

"Yes, Ophelia."

"Well..." She said and slowly drifted off. I waited patiently, and she let out a small laugh.

"What would you like to know?"

"How did they meet?"

"They?"

"My father and her."

"Over a business mans banquet. Her father and your father were both there, and her father took her with him." She said and let out a small chuckle.

"Ophelia didn't like her father after our divorce."

"Why is that?"

"Because he left me for his now widowed wife, Anastasia."

"Oh yeah, Her name popped up when I researched him." I said and she took a small sip, nodding.