Training PT. 2

( A/N I know this song has nothing to do with the title or story but I love it. Listen to it if you want to. )

I woke up in bed. I felt more energized and ready for my next lesson. But I feel the desire for blood. Like really bad. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a glass. I found a pitcher in the fridge and grabbed a swallow full of blood. I then washed out my cup and went to the living room. Everyone was sitting there watching a movie when I walked in. They all turned there heads in my direction. I smiled and waved awkwardly because I was embarrassed. Then they chuckled. 

Me: * smile * What are you laughing about? * eyebrow raised *

Jack: Well your blushing and it's cute. 

Me: Oh. * puts hands on my face to cover my blush *

Zach: Oh come on, you shouldn't have told her. She'll cover her blush. 

Me: Well I'm sorry to take away the sight you like looking at but I don't like people seeing me blush Zach. 

Zach: * smirk * You shouldn't be saying sorry, I should. 

Me: What why?

Then my hands were removed from my face. I didn't have as much of a blush as I did. I tried telling my hands to go to my face but they wouldn't move. 

Me: Zach! You better stop before I mind control you to go into the pool. * stern *

Zach: * smirk * I don't mind. 

 I super speed up to Zach then go to the pool and throw him in. 

Me: How do you like it now? * laughing * 

Zach resurfaces to smile at me that one smile you know you like but you don't want to like it. 

Zach: This feels great thanks. * smiling *

Me: * eye roll * Sure it does. But anyway, I'm going to have my next lesson so whose teaching me this time?

Jack: * tries not to bust out laughing * Um. * almost laughs * It's * laughs * Zach. 

Me: R U serious.

Jack: * laughs and nods head yes *

Me: Of course it had to be Zach. * face smack with palm * 

Zach: Looks like your stuck with me?

Me: * smile * Yep, but you have too get yourself out of the pool because I'm not using my mind control to get you out. 

Zach: Who says I have to get out. * smirk *

Me: Well if you don't then I might as well move onto my next teacher for the next lesson then come back to you later. * smiles innocent * 

Zach: * sigh * Fine I'm going. 

Me: * smiles * Awesome, now let's go. 

We walk in and he goes to his room for clothes and to dry off. I wait then he takes me out to a rock close to the pool. I guess I'm learning how to use my super speed. Even tho Zach doesn't have super speed he has regular speed so he's being harder on me. Making me run through courses and run faster in a short amount of time than regularly. When I'm finished I'm drenched in sweat. I am panting and my hair looks like I went and took a swim in the pool. I walk to the house go immediately to me and Jack's room. I shower, change, then go to the living room. It's like evening but I want one more lesson. 

Me: Whose next?

( A/N Ok here are a few things to tell you. 1, this video above is awesome and you should watch it. 2, Jackaverylav21 who I'm following has came out with a really good Kidnapped by why don't we book. This is a shout out to this friend of mine for being there answering my comments, votes, messages, and thoughts. So check out the works and vote for my friend. 3, Love y'all and do what you want. You can vote comment, share, message, or follow me. But you don't have too. )