The Journey

All I could feel was my bond getting weaker as I was drawn farther away from my mate. My one and only perfect, destined, and loving mate. I'm scared, I don't know what's going to happen to me. I can't have Jack die because of me. He's too ....... * sob * I don't want him to die. He doesn't deserve to die. I have to make sure he doesn't die because his life depends on it. We were driving for like 3 hours when suddenly the van took a sharp turn then lurch forward stopping immediately. Victoria opens the door and smiles. Then it fades when she smells my blood. 

Victoria: What are you doing. * angry * 

Me: Nothing. * quiet and scared *

Victoria: Then why do you smell like blood. * harsh *

Me: It's that time of the month. 

She smiled a sickly smile that made shivers go down my spine. It's like she enjoyed this. Wait, she did. It wasn't her and her man going through this so what did she have to worry about. She grabbed me tight and harshly started taking me into this diner. She untied me then walked in. 

Victoria: * whispers in my ear * If you try anything I will hurt you so bad your mate will go into a coma. * smirk * 

I just nodded. I couldn't let anything happen to Jack. Plus I wasn't going to run anyway because that would put the guys and Jack in deeper trouble. We went straight to the bathroom and I did my stuff. She handed me a pad but only because I said I would leave my blood sent to where we are going if she didn't. We went back to the van. She tied me up again then we were off. I missed my best friend, and partners and crimes, or even my big bro. But I especially missed Jack. We drove fro another 6 hours until we stopped. The trio opened the door and smiled at me. My breathing quickened and my oxygen was like getting cut. But I managed to slow it down before I fainted. James sped to me and sniffed my neck with a disgusting smile like he liked it. He took his hand hand and I flinched as he grabbed a piece of my hair and moved from my face to behind my ear. I tried moving away but I was already in the corner and you can only go so far. He smiles and leans in as I moved my head away. 

James: Your little mate is so pathetic. But you will make this interesting. Then he got up and sped backwards. I was now freaked out but mad as hell. He was worse than Jack. Way worse. Jack is so good and just amazing. I for once talked back to them. 

Me: James I feel so bad for Victoria. She gets you while I get the best mate in the world. What are you, I wait I know. Your a pathetic, cruel, selfish, unloving, and did I mention worthless. I've yet to see you kiss Victoria. I bet you've cheated on her too. If anyone is pathetic it's you. * yelling and angry *

James face turned from that stupid smile to angry quickly. Victoria was pissed. She even had a daggar in hand. Laurent stopped her and told them to go take a walk. I was pissed myself but Laurent was more calming than the other I guess to put it. He was the peacemaker. They were the fighters. He came to me and untied the ropes but stayed like one for away from blocking my escape not that I was thinking about it. 

Laurent: You shouldn't have said that. * staring at you calm *

Me: Well how would you feel if you lost everything in one hour then you had people judging your mate of family. I know you wuldn't stand for it either, you would probably kill them. 

Laurent: * smiles kind smile * You're right but you just made them mad. 

Me: What else can I do. It's not like I can kill them without consequence like some people can. 

Laurent: Well at least your mate is safe. 

Me: I hope. Just make sure they don't kill me before we get to Aro or else he will kill them and I don't want Victoria to die over her mate's doing. 

Laurent nodded. But I knew they couldn't kill me. They had to take me to Aro's first so he could see me before I'm killed or whatever he wants to happen to me. The crappy couple came back calmer but I wasn't going to talk to them again. Laurent gave me a bottle of water and a sand witch. Then  we drove for another 20 hours I think. This time was spent thinking of my family, mate, sleeping, and pretending things are alright. But if I'm being honest I'm unsteady. Then we stopped for the trio to open the door to this big palace like building from one of my future visions. Then it was time to face my long awaited meeting of Aro.