Chapter 2

Shouta Aizawa’s P.O.V.

It’s been a couple of days since L/N moved in, and I somewhat feel like I regret it. She’s cool to have around, but she asks a lot of questions. Can you help me grab this? Can you help me set this up? Stuff like that. Aside from that, she’s pretty funny. I’m not one to laugh or smile much, but I find myself doing that around her quite a bit.

Suddenly, L/N came running into the living room, jumping onto the couch, “Aizawa, do you wanna play a game?” I tilted my head to the side, looking over at her, “What kind of game were you thinking of?” She pulls her Nintendo Switch out of her hoodie pocket, “I have Mario Kart, Mario Party, Just Dance, or Minecraft? What’s it gonna be?” I moved my head back upright, putting my hand on my chin in a thinking manner, “Mario Kart is fun but very competitive… Same with Mario Party. Just Dance involves too much movement.. How about Minecraft?”

L/N smiled wide, “Perfect! That was my top choice, but I thought I would ask you first.” She sets her switch up in the port. She changed the TV to HDMI 2, her dark gray background popping up. My eyes slightly widened, “You can have dark mode on switch?” “Of course you can. Who would dare have it on light mode?” She opened up Minecraft on her switch, watching the bright red screen with the words Mojang pop up. 

I slump back into the couch, watching her hand me a joycon, “It’s been awhile since I played Minecraft, so I might not recognize everything.” She smirked evilly, sitting next to me, “Just because you said that, I’m using a texture pack on the world.” I looked at her, a deadly look in my eyes, “I hate you.” She laughed, “Yeah yeah, sure you do buddy.”

She began to create the world, calling it “Y/I + S = BFFS >:)” (Y/I=your initial). She put it on hard, putting on coordinates, and made it to where there were no cheats. Not to mention she added the natural texture pack. I sigh, “You’re really wanting me to hate this aren’t you?” She giggled, “No, you’ll enjoy it. I promise. It’s like starting a brand new game!” I gripped the joycon differently, now holding it like a little controller instead of like a Wii controller, “Alright, if you say so.”

The world loaded in, and we were spawned in the same spot of course. She smirked, “You’re an Alex.” I grunt, “What?? Why do I have to be the girl?” She punched me in game, “Maybe because the game knows you’re a pretty princess. It can see your long hair.” I rolled my eyes, punching her back. I go over to a tree and begin to punch at it, getting wood as one does when they first start a new world.

-Timeskip<3-

“Wait, so there’s 2 new furnaces?” I asked, confused as she had 2 different furnaces from what I’ve seen before. I opened the one called a blast furnace and put some raw beef in there, “Why isn’t it cooking?” She laughed and laughed at my confusion, falling off the couch every once and awhile, “That’s a blast furnace dummy! Blast furnaces are for ores, not food. The smoker is for the food.” I slouch, having a clearly grumpy look on my face, “This game isn’t as fun as I remembered it being.”

She climbed back onto the couch, “Well yeah, when you’re dying every 2 seconds because of a mob or hunger, I could see how you’re not enjoying it.” I sent her a glare, “Shut up.” She simply giggled, enjoying the time we spent together, and although I didn’t show it, I still was enjoying myself.. Even if I died a total of 43 times in a matter of an hour. That didn’t matter though.

After a few hours of playing, we got an enchantment table, a few diamond tools each, and a diamond chestplate for both of us. Of course, all of that was enchanted too. We also had a house that we shared together, along with 10 dogs, a farm, and a bunch of animals to slaughter. L/N groaned, “My head is starting to hurt.. Wanna order some pizza?” I nod, “Sure thing. You done playing?” She nods, going to save the game and exit. 

She laid down dramatically into my lap, pretending to faint, “Oh please dear Aizawa sir, would you please order us some delectable pepperoni pizza? It would cure my aching head and my grumbling stomach!” I laugh softly, “I already told you I would. Now quit it, you’re gonna hurt yourself if you do that.” She huffed, “How so-” Before she had a chance to finish, I stood up, which caused her to fall off of the couch again. 

She yelled in a strange voice, “Curse you Perry the platypus!!” I continued to laugh like before, not being able to take it. She’s so funny and great to be around. God I am glad I asked her to move in with me, cause it was a great decision. Even if she’s a pain in my ass, she’s my pain in my ass now.

Word count: 888