Chapter 9

Janus smelt the air. He could smell them, but the three wolves were no where to be seen. Only a young human with round glasses.
"See, what did I tell you?!" Remus smirked.
"You're right," Janus said. "He has the wolves scent all over him. But how?"
"Hell should I know?" Remus said. "But when you smell past the wolves scent," Remus I hailed deeply. "His blood smells delicious!"
"Again correct," Janus said. "He's very handsome too. A snack, inside and out."
"So, should we feast?" Remus licked his fangs.
"Not yet. He could lead us to the wolves."

________

Patton was in the grocery store, getting food. He was planning a nice picnic for his three boyfriends. They all needed some time to relax and spend with each other! He was going prepare roast turkey sandwiches, lemonade and milk, and chocolate chip cookies for dessert.
Patton was a slightly short person, and couldn't reach the milk.
"Allow me," a smooth voiced person reached for the milk and handed it to him.
"Thank you sir-" Patton looked up into Shining yellow eyes. They were very pretty, hypnotizing almost- "S-Sorry I zoned out!" Patton chuckled. "Thank you for your help sir."
"No problem," the yellow eyed man said. "They should really lower their shelves."
"Tell me about it!" Patton laughed.

For some reason Patton felt compelled to the man. To stay closer to him. Why? He had house lovers at home waiting for him. They had made their way to a secluded part of the store somehow.

"So, whats this haul for?" The man asked.
"Oh, I'm having a picnic today!" Patton smiled.
"Sounds wonderful. But all by yourself? Perhaps I should, keep you company~"
Patton blushed but stepped away. "Th-Thats alright! M-My boyfriends were joining me."
"Boyfriends you say? Sorry, I didn't mean to intrude."
"I-its ok, you didn't know."

Suddenly, the man grabbed his wrist and pulled him close. The man forced Patton to look him in the eyes. The eyes glowed a deep yellow. They completely mesmerized Patton, making him sleepy...

"Where is this picnic you're going to have?" The man demanded to know.
"The woods near my house." Patton said blankly. "There's a pond and willow tree in the east section."
"Good boy," The man released Patton. "Now go check out. I'll see you soon."

Patton obeyed, and walked to the chasheirs as if nothing had happened.