Life isn't the same without you (2)

Ever since you passed away, nothing is the same.

I miss the phone calls, I miss the text messages, I miss coming over to your house and seeing you, I miss everything about you.

I just wish we could hug one last time, that you could talk to me, one last time.

November 3rd 2020, was your funeral day, that day shook me up, I couldn't believe that you were in that casket.

You just looked like you were asleep, you looked beautiful, even in death.

I wanted to hold your hand, but you were cold to the touch, so I just held your arm, which was covered by one of your favorite long sleeved shirts.

Everyone misses you, you were an angel on Earth.

You were kind to everyone that you ever met, you were never mean, you were pure at heart, like a child.

You praised God everyday,

I know for sure that you are with God,Jesus,your parents, and many others that have passed on to the second life before you.

I just miss you a lot everyday, but I am glad that you are no longer is pain, and that you are happy, singing with all of the angels in Heaven.

One I will see you again, in another life, in another world, where no one ever dies or feels any pain.

Until then, I know that you are one of my guardian angels, watching over me everyday.

Thank you, for being the best Grammy I ever had, you are forever in my heart, God bless you.