Icon of Sin

The Doom Slayer and the Genshin Slayers eventually find and confront Entity 303 in Mondstadt. Entity 303 opened an interdimensional portal to Final Sin, a border land between the Void and the Warp. She then unleashed the Icon of Sin, a gigantic daemonic construct, and supercharged it with Thermal Energy, becoming an Akrid-like entity. With the help of the Genshin Slayers, however, the Doom Slayer is able to defeat the Icon of Sin, sealing it within the ruinous tower of Crumbleden. Watching in horror as the Icon of Sin is sealed away, Entity 303 vowed to take revenge on the Doom Slayer and the Genshin Slayers, and left Final Sin. The Akrid that remained on Nuremberg-38 followed suit, and Nuremberg-38 was saved as the war between the daemons and the angels ended. The Doom Slayer and Genshin Slayers were revered by most of the population of Nuremberg-38 as legendary heroes, and their names would live on even today, where golden statues of the legendary Slayers were built on Mondstadt and Liyue.

 The Doom Slayer and Genshin Slayers were revered by most of the population of Nuremberg-38 as legendary heroes, and their names would live on even today, where golden statues of the legendary Slayers were built on Mondstadt and Liyue

Meanwhile, Entity 303 and her Akrid migrated to the planet Eadu. They fell into a deep slumber in the stormy mountain ranges of Eadu, and laid dormant there for a few years before the War of the Three Powers.