Dualitatem

Dualitatem, known to fellow as EVE, is an Orokin and the Zodiac Kai of Duality who is well known for her dual skin color, and she can command both Radiant and Pyro Aether at once, making her one of the entities that can surpass even Entity 303. She even has an egg youkai companion known as Eggcelency.

Years later, after the end of the War of the Three Powers and the fall of the Black Order, Dualitatem and Eggcelency finally found Entity 303, who, alongside her Akrid, had been residing in the ruins of the Black Order castle on Eadu, and both Dualitatem and Entity 303 had fought each other with their magical powers for countless years for a couple of reasons. Magical sparks, beams of blazing holy light, and pixelated tendrils of crystallized Thermal Energy had begun to fly everywhere in the ridged plateaus of Eadu. The reincarnation of the Librarian, the Radiant-manipulating Empress of Light, has watched this battle rage on throughout the Era of New Heroes. The Empress of Light noticed Dualitatem's youkai companion, Eggcelency, as well as  Kaguya Houraisan and Fujiwara Mokou, two immortal Forerunner citizens, spectating the battle alongside her.

When the battle finally ended in a tie at the dawn of the GT Era, Dualitatem and Eggcelency chose to depart to planet Sera, when the native Serans  were still facing the Fallen (also known as "the Locust Horde") invaders. They went to the snowy mountain of Mount Kadar, more specifically the hidden city of Angri-La, to meditate.

 They went to the snowy mountain of Mount Kadar, more specifically the hidden city of Angri-La, to meditate