The Black Order

When the War of the Three Powers finally raged, Entity 303 and her Akrid finally awakened to find that Eadu has evolved under the Black Order, one of the major factions in the war, as Entity 303 found strange black, angular buildings with streaks of glowing red energy and the Black Order logo engraved on them. She wanders around the B.O. mountain cities with her Akrid companions. In the city, she comes across one of the major commanders of the Black Order, Major Tazmarius Grimm, accompanied by Black Order soldiers. Both Entity 303 and Tazmarius seem to be surprised at first, but they get along quite easily.

Tazmarius introduces Entity 303 to Necrafa, the dark daemonic queen of the Black Order. Entity 303, slightly fearing Necrafa's dark power, reluctantly greeted Necrafa. Then Entity 303 and her Akrid chose to stay in Necrafa's dark castle, which also serves as a hotel. While staying there, Entity 303 has developed the ability to transform into a fearsome Category G Akrid Dragon known as "Undefined". She had also gotten used to life in the castle as a guest, and in the process trained how to use her Thermal Energy in more advanced ways.

Suddenly, an alarm in the castle had sounded, signifying that the Legendary Tenno heroes of the AUA-HA, which included King Andrew Spinks and Queen Whitney Spinks of the Re-Logic Kingdom, as well as the 15 Guardians, have breached the castle in or...

Suddenly, an alarm in the castle had sounded, signifying that the Legendary Tenno heroes of the AUA-HA, which included King Andrew Spinks and Queen Whitney Spinks of the Re-Logic Kingdom, as well as the 15 Guardians, have breached the castle in order to defeat Necrafa once and for all, as Andrew and Whitney have defeated Bill Cipher and his New Illuminati on Cloudtower. Necrafa has set the entire castle on lockdown due to this. Entity 303 worries about the safety of the castle.

As the 15 Guardians sacrificed themselves to defeat Necrafa once and for all, the entire castle along with the Black Order itself began to collapse, and Andrew and Whitney escaped with their lives. Entity 303 waved goodbye as Tazmarius also evacuated the collapsing structure.

The entirety of the castle had collapsed, but miraculously, Entity 303 and her Akrid survived.