In the Dark

I had barely gotten 5 feet from the door when I heard that same music from inside start blasting again, signaling that someone else was stepping outside of the room. It better not be someone trying to get me to go back in, because that's the last thing on my mind. I couldn't see who it was with it being completely dark, but I decided against saying anything, and instead turned and continued down the hallway.

At first I thought I was just hearing things when I heard footsteps quickly approaching from behind, but my hearing was proven correct when I was suddenly pushed against the wall. Hard.

Immediately my heart started pounding and I didn't know what to think. My first instinct was to shut my eyes, despite the dark hallway, and turn my head away as I felt the strangers warm breath just inches from my face. I tensed up as they gently turned my chin to face them and my mind flooded with the memories of Vic from the bathroom. The way his strong arms kept me in place, and the emotions he had running through my head.

Before I knew it, the stranger's soft lips were attacking mine. The taste of alcohol on their breath was powerful, which explained their sloppy kisses. With my back against the wall, I felt like I was trapped, but in a good way. The fact that I didn't know who was in front of me made his whole situation that much hotter. I found myself kissing back hungrily and running my fingers through their wavy, shoulder length hair. I couldn't help but think about Vic and the way his hair fell the same way. The stranger's grip on my arms went away, only to return to my chest. I felt their hands running up and down my chest feverishly, and I replied by taking their bottom lip with my teeth and gently sucking on it. They let out a small moan, making me feel all too much a certain way, but before I could move my hands anywhere else, the stranger pulled away, leaving me in a sort of confused daze. I felt them grab my hand as they lead me back towards the party room, and I followed willingly, wanting to see who this mystery person was. I mean, they were my first kiss after all.

The door to the party swung open and I followed the stranger inside. We were greeted with a bunch of oo's and knowing whistles as I looked to my left.

A wave of surprise washed over me as my eyes landed on Elle, one of the girls that Justin had introduced me to earlier. She was absolutely gorgeous, so I was surprised that she would even think twice about someone like me. She smiled and linked her arm with mine as she lead us over to where Justin was talking to a few people towards the back of the room. He smiled as he saw us approaching, but that smile soon turned into a surprised, but knowing grin.

"Hey look who it is!" Justin beamed as he looked between Elle and I.

I smiled and went to say something, but Elle was the first to begin.

"You're friend Kellin here is an amazing kisser," she said, loud enough for a few people around us to hear. My cheeks began to heat up at that comment. I'm glad that she thinks I'm a good kisser, but I'm not used to getting attention for anything.

"AL-RIGHT KELLIN! Way to get some actionnnnn!" Justin laughed as he playfully punched my shoulder.

I forced a laugh as I glanced around the room to see that this conversation was causing lot of people to look over.

Soon after, Justin and Elle fell into casual conversation and as I zoned out, my eyes began to wander around the room only to fall on one person, Vic.

He was already looking at me as I watched his eyes wander from my face, down to my arm, which I realized was still hooked with Elle's. He looked back up at my face, sort of examining it before looking away to continue talking with the group of people he was with. That's when I noticed the guy standing next to him. What was his name again? Justin had introduced me to him earlier but I couldn't remember his name. Was it Hi- Hime? Jaime! I noticed Jaime was standing a little too close to Vic for my liking with his arm draped around Vic's shoulder.

I didn't take my eyes off of Vic as I watched him say his goodbyes a few minutes later. He went to leave with Jaime trailing right behind him and I couldn't ignore the urge I felt inside to go with him, but a tug on my arm brought me back to reality.

"I was just saying I was going to head out," Elle informed me with her loud, but sweet voice. It was crazy how she could be so beautiful and innocent sounding, yet so loud and obnoxious at the same time. "Maybe I'll see ya around," she winked at me as she pulled out my arm and scribbled her number on it. She kissed both Justin and I on the cheek before saying her goodbyes to everyone else and heading out.

"Alright dude, I think it's about time we headed out too." Justin mentioned as he lazily put his arm around my shoulders. "Bye everyone! See ya at the next one!" he beamed as we headed towards the exit.

In no time were out of the dark building and into the dark, but lit up streets of San Diego. I was glad to be leaving after a whole 4 hours. Being social wasn't exactly my best quality. It had cooled off a little outside which was a relief as we headed back towards Justin's apartment. As we walked I was hit with the sudden recollection that Vic and Justin live to-ge-ther. I'll be seeing him in no time! Not... like I want to be anywhere near him... because I hate him...

***

Back inside Justin's apartment, I was disappointed to see that Vic and Mike had not showed up yet. I remembered then, that Justin had told me that they're not at the apartment a lot.

"Hey man I'm gonna get some sleep. Night!" Justin called out to me as he entered his room.

"Night," I responded lazily, as I headed over to the kitchen. I turned on the faucet and splashed some cold water on my face. I took off my shirt to dry my face as I headed over to the couch. I rubbed my eyes and yawned as I plopped myself down suddenly feeling tired as ever. The last thing I remember before falling asleep were the lights being flicked on.

A/N:
Goal : 50 votes and 5 comments